Mayweather Coach thinks Mcgregor sparring video was staged/fake

Notoriouskd

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Thinks video could be staged to make them underestimate Conor.

Floyd is training like he's fighting Tyson or pacquiao.

Says he's worried about Conors reach and size

Feels age can be a factor

Is also worried about Conors Power

No sh!t its staged, Conor's camp would have already sued dude who leaked it, for breach of contract or some similar violation, if it wasnt.

Dont be naive.

Conor's sparring video was tailor made to entice floyd to fight agressively to walk into soemthing unorthodox he isnt used to seeing. Floyd may not be able to read, but in the boxing ring, he is a wise conservative old jewish accountant. And his teram prepares as such.

I thought this since the get go. My memory escapes what specifically, but Mcgregor has used similar tactics before.

They have to say stupid shit to hype this fight up

It's a pathetic fight for them (mainly Floyd to make money)

And I say that as a big Floyd fan

Floyd is going to have to carry Conor for a couple of rounds too because Conor is that terrible

What do they think he is going to do... Train with someone that will sleep him.

Schaub speculated the same thing a few days ago.

I can understand Floyd and his camp doing this to promote the fight but why does all his fans not want to accept the fact that Conor's boxing skills are light years behind Floyds lol. It's common sense ffs Nate Diaz was outboxing him in both fights (Conor won the 2nd due to leg kicks) while Floyds outboxed Canelo, Pac, Sugar etc

ffs Nate Diaz was outboxing him in both fights (Conor won the 2nd due to leg kicks)
What.

Diaz-blood-face.jpg

diazface.jpg
124100.jpg

Floyd will be laser-focused. Bad news for anyone hoping for Conor to win.

Are you talking about his footage with Van Heerden? That came out before the Nate Diaz rematch, it's been on youtube since then, they ''staged'' it, what, 1.5 years ago because Conor knew already he was going to fight Mayweather after Diaz and Alvarez?

8a8.gif

Mayweather Coach thinks Mcgregor sparring video was staged/fake

No, he thinks that it may have been staged. That's a big difference, like the difference between being an atheist and an agnostic. One suggests being a know-it-all and having a closed mind, the other suggests having an open mind to all possibilities. The Mayweather camp is very smart. It's going to be tough to outwit them, and tough for Conor to outwit Floyd.

I can understand Floyd and his camp doing this to promote the fight but why does all his fans not want to accept the fact that Conor's boxing skills are light years behind Floyds lol. It's common sense ffs Nate Diaz was outboxing him in both fights (Conor won the 2nd due to leg kicks) while Floyds outboxed Canelo, Pac, Sugar etc
You're weird if you think Nate outboxed him the second fight

No sh!t its staged, Conor's camp would have already sued dude who leaked it, for breach of contract or some similar violation, if it wasnt.

Dont be naive.

Conor's sparring video was tailor made to entice floyd to fight agressively to walk into soemthing unorthodox he isnt used to seeing. Floyd may not be able to read, but in the boxing ring, he is a wise conservative old jewish accountant. And his teram prepares as such.

You go to a boxing gym and spar a boxer. It's taped. You post highlights of the video on your instagram. The boxer then posts a round of it online. You can't seriously believe there was a "breach of contract or some similar violation", right? Chris van Heerden wasn't a paid sparring partner. He didn't receive any money for it. There was no contract at all or business dealing between them.

Conor floored Nate multiple times with punches.

They have to say stupid shit to hype this fight up

It's a pathetic fight for them (mainly Floyd to make money)

And I say that as a big Floyd fan

Floyd is going to have to carry Conor for a couple of rounds too because Conor is that terrible
In totality, everything you post in this subforum leads me to be you are an angry, fat, ugly lesbian with purple highlights. If you are so upset about it, why post so much?

We all know Conor is probably going to get embarrassed...you don't have to constantly post how shitty Conor is and how he's a bum to get people to understand Mayweather is a better boxer.

Who did Conor beat the shit out of in mma that really cut you deep? Or what did he say that hurt you so intrinsically you have to type the same angry fat aggressive thing a different way a thousand times?

Back