Mayor quits golf club as Jewish members try to block Obama's entry !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The local mayor and member of the exclusive Maryland country club whose members are preemptively trying to keep President Obama out over his stance on Israel announced that he was dropping out over the controversy. Jeffrey Slavin, the mayor of the Montgomery County town of Somerset, said he could no longer belong to a community at Woodmont Country Club with such “intolerance,” The New York Post reported. The Washington Post reported that some members of the historically Jewish club were bothered by Obama’s recent decision not to vote on a U.N. resolution criticizing Israeli settlements. “[President Obama] has created a situation in the world where Israel’s very existence is weakened and possibly threatened,” longtime member Faith Goldstein wrote in a Dec. 26 email obtained by the Washington Post. “He is not welcome at Woodmont. His admittance would create a storm that could destroy our club. "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5ecf9125-740d-3635-a67a-698feced5cf6/ss_mayor-quits-golf-club-as.html

LOL look at these pathetic Khazar zionist members throwing a hissy fit just because Obama refused to bend over and take it up the ass from Israel.

Even as a Trump supporter, I believe America needs to cut ties from this illegal apartheid state filled with many non-Middle Eastern Jewish converts. Good on the mayor !

Has the country club busted out the ubiquitous "anti-Semite!" accusation yet?

It's a private club that's made up of mostly Jews and I can understand them not wanting him there.

That said why would he even want to be a member of that club.

It's a smart political move for the mayor to get out.

Did I hear somebody advocating cutting Jews?
2i1pg5v.jpg

2i1pg5v.jpg

Such loyal Americans blocking membership because of Israel. Ironic that they're behaving like the good ol' boys who wouldn't let them into their clubs back in the day.

Such loyal Americans blocking membership because of Israel. Ironic that they're behaving like the good ol' boys who wouldn't let them into their clubs back in the day.
I doubt they self-identify as Americans at heart. It's Jewish tribalism.

They didn't block because he didn't apply.

Most likely his people sent out "feelers" to a number of clubs (all private I would imagine) and this club shiwed they were not interested.

Then again why even send out feelers to a Jewish club with how he feels about Israel.

Zionist in power are more loyal to Israel than any nation they live in. Offcourse if you said it out loud they will throw the anti semit card on you. But most intelligent people know this.

Most likely his people sent out "feelers" to a number of clubs (all private I would imagine) and this club shiwed they were not interested.

Then again why even send out feelers to a Jewish club with how he feels about Israel.

"The local mayor and member of the exclusive Maryland country club whose members are preemptively trying to keep President Obama out over his stance on Israel announced that he was dropping out over the controversy. "

They're preemptively blocking him. Ya know, "Hey asshole don't bother. You're not welcome because....Israel aka the country that will receive $38 billion in military aid over the next 10 years. Thanks, Obama."

"The local mayor and member of the exclusive Maryland country club whose members are preemptively trying to keep President Obama out over his stance on Israel announced that he was dropping out over the controversy. "

They're preemptively blocking him. Ya know, "Hey asshole don't bother. You're not welcome because....Israel aka the country that will receive $38 billion in military aid over the next 10 years. Thanks, Obama."

Like I said feelers were put out.

Still not sure why he even put out feelers to a Jewish club with all the shit that has gone down with him and Iseral.

Most likely it was one of his staff and he knew nothing about the club.

Because not every Jew puts Israel up on some ridiculous pedestal of perfection.

Back