Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega - battle of the FW new breed

I miss when it actually used to be difficult to trigger bums with joke posts on this website

you need to work on getting real female attention instead of acting a bitch to get male energy.

Says the guy triggered about Conor on a website

View attachment 372033
you came into this thread with the specific intention of triggering people. then you turn around and act a victim when said people are triggered. you are not a crusader of truth enlightening snowflakes about the realities of life. you are a provocateur and an agent of chaos. you enjoy causing discord.

A small part of me is petty and wants Holloway to lose for beating my boy Aldo, but I think he takes it with ease.

Ortega is getting better every fight and is becoming a complete fighter but Max is also very skilled. Max is hard to get down and from what i see his cardio looks tremendous, i think it will be a close fight and could go either way. Im a fan of both Ortegas submissions are sick and he seems to have a sick squeeze to his subs. If i had to predict i probably say Holloway by Decision.

I gotta say I'm torn I have man love for both guys (no gay) but Ortega gets slight edge I like the kidz vibe reminds me when i was filled with Gin & Juice (drink juice payne never played with that other juice)

I'm with you, I like both guys fight style. Ortega may well be my next Jones. I couldn't buy into Jones' hype. Just like Jones, Ortega keeps getting the results. He seems flat footed with mediocre hands, and then he kos Frankie. If Max had a stiffer punch I'd feel better about his chances.

Zabit beats both

zabit-magomedsharipov-ufc-fight-night-115.jpg
Ya fucking right. He just went three tough rounds with some unranked opponent, and while he won it was a tough fight. I saw nothing in that fight that says he could beat T city or blessed. You're just listening to all the hype Joe Rogan was saying about him

Ya fucking right. He just went three tough rounds with some unranked opponent, and while he won it was a tough fight. I saw nothing in that fight that says he could beat T city or blessed. You're just listening to all the hype Joe Rogan was saying about him
Yes with a broken hand

Cant wait for this one. Most anticipated fight of the year for me. Will be so gutted if it falls through. If i had to pick one now, id say Max takes it, just because hes max holloway, but ortega is obviously very sharp, so i wont be surprised either way. Fight of the year probably.

I think Max pieces Ortega up.

I'm not thoroughly convinced that he's a good striker despite his KO of Frankie Edgar.

Just before that he was getting outstruck by Cub Swanson.

I think Max will light Ortega up and he wouldn't have to be as careful but his head isn't the same height as Ortega's armpit which means that he's not to get easily caught in mid-striking exchange guillotines like some of Ortega's previous opponents.

Imagine if Edgar and Aldo were the size of these guys, lol

Hope its just a good fight.

I guess i'd root for Holloway.

This fight is 4 days after Maxs birthday.

Not looking good the the weight cut.

3279723671_817f6ecdeb_o.jpg
Kauai-North-shore-anini-beach-wedding-bridal-session-photography-by-kauai-wedding-family-photographer-mami-wyckoff-2017_0390.jpg

Back