Max Holloway been studying Dillashaw

3lite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Guess dudes with the t-rex reach need to stick together.

?

dillashaw has 170 cm reach. cody 166. cruz 173. what I'm trying to say is, fuck off

Was that your first time watching Max? He's been known to switch hit, go to the body and have impeccable timing and distance control. He didnt use it against Aldo though. His movement and striking has always been great.

He doesnt have short reach even though its shorter than his height.

?

dillashaw has 170 cm reach. cody 166. cruz 173. what I'm trying to say is, fuck off

I would at least hope their reach is as long as their height. That's the bare minimum.

I still don't know where I stand on the reach stat. They got Max's reach listed real low yet he has zero problems controlling distance in his favor.

Was that your first time watching Max? He's been known to switch hit, go to the body and have impeccable timing and distance control. He didnt use it against Aldo though. His movement and striking has always been great.

He doesnt have short reach even though its shorter than his height.

My first time watching Max is the first time everyone here has watched Max:

When he did nothing against Conor.

This is what i picture ts looking like. A skinny guy with long arms who assumes he can fight because he has a long reach. 162D160F-8BC8-41DF-9642-30260C8912E3.jpeg

I don’t see Dillashaw clamoring for another belt at 145.

If you’re reading this Dillashaw stay in kiddie pool

Ladies and gentleman look at what we have here.

Guess you didnt watch the mounted armbar of Dustin against Max etc. Max had more fights in the UFC when he fought Conor.

Tj is a far better technical striker.

Ladies and gentleman look at what we have here.

Guess you didnt watch the mounted armbar of Dustin against Max etc. Max had more fights in the UFC when he fought Conor.

So did the pea-head and Aldo.

Lol Max Holloway doesn't hold a candle to TJ in terms of striking skill.

I thought he made some noise when he first entered UFC as a 19 year old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back