Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Leon Edwards is the lineal BMF belt holder not Max.

Max is acting like he just won a meaningful title and for some reason Ilia is buying into the hype.

Khabib is the lineal FW champ, not Ilia.

But you can't contest for a belt unless you're in the class.

It's tricky for all these guys; if he was a nice humble guy nobody would really care, so to increase his marketability he's kinda taking a European Colby thing on. It works well enough for him, I mean we are all here talking about him.

The fact that the average person needs this villain bullshit persona is not only ridiculous, its complete and utter bullshit.

Its fighting, not a soap opera ffs.

I got no problem with this if he challenges Max for the BMF belt at 155. I don't want Max to lose that weight again anyway and 155 favors Max in my opinion
So you want the FW champion with zero defences to fight for the BMF title in a different division? Do we get another interim FW belt because the real one is not being defended?

A horrible idea, in several ways.

So you want the FW champion with zero defences to fight for the BMF title in a different division? Do we get another interim FW belt because the real one is not being defended?

A horrible idea, in several ways.

I don't care I want to see that fight.

I got no problem with this if he challenges Max for the BMF belt at 155. I don't want Max to lose that weight again anyway and 155 favors Max in my opinion
Definitely this. If Topuria finished 155 Max that would be impressive af. If he finishes depleted 145 Max that cut all these extra weight there will always be an asterix in people's head about that weight cut.

lol you are correct with what you argue but you are actually obviously visibly very rustled by him, just letting you know. Optics buddeh
I like making fun of stupidity. It's why I talk to you so much.

Your optics on things matter only in so much as my want to mock things go at any minute. It's nice that you agree with me, but normally, I wouldn't use your opinions to wipe my ass

Also, lol at suggesting rustled optics in defense of a guy who accounts for like half the posts in this thread, arguing with like 6 different people. Aldo and I can both continue to entertain each other back and forth with his delusions and my insults, but he's clearly the one more attached to this thread. I think you're optics are a bit based in bias of you missed that bit

that's a cool idea in theory but unfrozen caveman lawyer just fought in february so he's not due again until roughly august of 2026. featherweight stinks out loud right now

Ilia doesn't deserve to fight for the BMF yet. I know BMF is just a stupid toy belt etc. but if we were to take it semi-seriously, all BMF holders and challengers so far have been:

VETS who are known for violence. Not only can they do damage, they can TAKE damage, be the nail. They are proven durable tough guys who can fight through adversity, bounce back from losses, not just once or twice but consistently throughout long gruelling careers.

Khabib and GSP were great fighters and winners but not BMF's. GSP had a boring non-violent style and Khabib never showed he could be the nail and bounce back from a loss.

Right now Topuria is building a reputation as a BMF because of his violent style but he still isn't a proven tough guy like Max, Justin, Dustin, Masvidal and Diaz. He needs more mileage.

enough of the bmf belt nonsense. it's so dumb. means nothing. wolf tickets.

View attachment 1040501

Using Brian Ortega as leverage to not fight Max after saying he wouldn’t give either a title shot.

Ilia is slowly going to lose all of his fans if he keeps acting like this. Zero charisma at all.

Not sure why he even cares, it’s a fake belt at the end of the day lol

oi dork... try to keep up

i forgot that Usman won the BMF belt when he KO'd Jorge.
how come Usman wasnt allowed to keep the BMF belt? that was a pretty badass KO from a guy who normally isnt super exciting.
Leon definitely deserved it for his KO over Usman.

The fact that the average person needs this villain bullshit persona is not only ridiculous, its complete and utter bullshit.

Its fighting, not a soap opera ffs.
Whenever conversations about gimmicks come up, there's always someone defending it by pointing out that it's obviously an act. The thing that always strikes me as odd is that they always come off like they're the mature one for that pov, when their argument is just an appeal to "marks" who fall for the bullshit and buy into the fiction this person calls out as obvious.

It's like, "No, no, I'm the adult here because I am the only one who understands what this medium I like is doing... And the thing they're doing is for children."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbelo
Back