Maurice Spears remixed CoGar "hanging with the boys" - feat Yoel and Daddy Weidman

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For those of you familiar with Maurice Spears, it was only a matter of time before he made a video about CoGar drinking and "hanging with the boyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssss" - and even snuck in a Yoel Romero "boooooiiiiii" in there and a Weidman dad thats my boyyyyyyyyy as a bonus

does anyone even enjoy these shitty ass videos lmao

giphy.gif

Lmfao.

Hangin wit da BOIIIIIZZZZZZ

Best thing to come out of this tuf

Did anything come about from that body builder challenging Cody to a fight? Last I heard, he bought a plane ticket, but then I lost track of the little saga.

That wasn't his best one, IMO, but I liked the random "boy" from Romero and "BOOOOOOY" from Mr. Weidman...I wish that Spears would've put in CoGar's gf when she said he sounded like a "dooouuuuccchhheee"

That wasn't his best one, IMO, but I liked the random "boy" from Romero and "BOOOOOOY" from Mr. Weidman...I wish that Spears would've put in CoGar's gf when she said he sounded like a "dooouuuuccchhheee"
She channeled every viewer in America. I almost applauded. Her nickname is lunchbox by the way. lol

Cody doesn't have a father who loves him.....That's why Garbrandt is awkward and always angry.

no-father.jpeg

Fathers Day must be pretty rough for Garbrandt.....

fatherlessday.jpg

She channeled every viewer in America. I almost applauded. Her nickname is lunchbox by the way. lol
I like CoGar, but she was most def on point when she told him that. Of course, he DID admit he wasn't much of a drinker, so I imagine he was just acting goofy due to the alcohol. Lunchbox, huh? Cute girl!

someone get MauriceSpears a sherdog account the guys videos are fucking prime.
i think you know where your at by luke rockhold feat michael bisping is the funniest

not surprised remix by nate diaz feat conor mcgregor has over 600,00 views
so i think a couple of people do

Was worried there wouldn't be a sample of Nate's "aww fuck that!" after most of the song had played. Was relieved when it did in fact appear.

For those of you familiar with Maurice Spears, it was only a matter of time before he made a video about CoGar drinking and "hanging with the boyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssss" - and even snuck in a Yoel Romero "boooooiiiiii" in there and a Weidman dad thats my boyyyyyyyyy as a bonus

I missed "Still my boy" in there

Back