Matt Mirtrione tells Ryan Bader to choke on a d***

Mitrione could be champ the way the division is at the moment.

Fedor will get revenge or destroy bader, hoping he gets to fight bader, the cams, our of their primes, arguments will be nothing when he starches the current LHW champ eh is in his prime and not too bad of a HW, quit pretending like UFC has the best people, you all are amateurs in a professional league here, most of the comments my 8 year old can formulate and post.

Only three belts in Bellator mean shit. That isn't one of them.

Matt Mitrione is no worse than Derrick Lewis, who Meathead knocked out in all of 41 seconds, and Lewis is supposedly getting a title shot. Bader loses to who, exactly, in the heavyweight division? Cormier, Stipe, and MAYBE Blaydes (would be a very close match-up)? At worst he would be the #2 or #3 contender.

So if the Bellator heavyweight belt doesn't mean shit, what does the UFC heavyweight belt mean? Half a shit?

I hate Mitrione and even though I want him to win to see Fedor get revenge I wouldnt mind seeing Bader punching his lights out.

Matt Mitrione is no worse than Derrick Lewis, who Meathead knocked out in all of 41 seconds, and Lewis is supposedly getting a title shot. Bader loses to who, exactly, in the heavyweight division? Cormier, Stipe, and MAYBE Blaydes (would be a very close match-up)? At worst he would be the #2 or #3 contender.

So if the Bellator heavyweight belt doesn't mean shit, what does the UFC heavyweight belt mean? Half a shit?

Exactly.

EASY win.
You could at least put minimal effort in and say Mitrione can't stop a takedown, so Bader will pound him out. But in typical Sherdog style you just post the same thing in BOLD like it means something.

You could at least put minimal effort in and say Mitrione can't stop a takedown, so Bader will pound him out. But in typical Sherdog style you just post the same thing in BOLD like it means something.
Better EVERYWHERE

Fedor will get revenge or destroy bader, hoping he gets to fight bader, the cams, our of their primes, arguments will be nothing when he starches the current LHW champ eh is in his prime and not too bad of a HW, quit pretending like UFC has the best people, you all are amateurs in a professional league here, most of the comments my 8 year old can formulate and post.
da fuq???

Matt has some decent power, definitely could happen.

Back