Matt Hamill's 1st round victory over Jon Jones looking even better now

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt Hamill's stock just increased in my books. Not only did he defeat Jon Jones, he defeated a juiced up Jon Jones. I think that puts him in the top 15 GOAT rankings IMO.

If anything this increases Steve Mazzagatti's stock. Knew what Jones was about all along. Bring this foo back

It was an early stoppage the hammer should have been allowed to hammer him out some more

With wins over Tito and Jones, Hamill is LHW GOAT. No question.

He'll be happy to hear you have such a high opinion of him.

967.gif

Matt "the 12-6 hellbow's kryptonite forehead" Hamill

Jon's elbow was taking unnecessary punishment from the back of Hamil's head. I'm glad that fight got stopped when it did.

I'd only seen 2 dudes win from the bottom without submitting their opponents - Urija Hall and Matt "the fucking hammer" Hamill

Top 15? Hogwash. Hamill is easily #1 in the GOAT rankings, as well as in our hearts.

Looks exactly the fucking same as it did that night. Shit from a bulls ass.

Got robbed against Bisping too

He's the ultimate champ crusher

<TheWire1>

He got jobbed by Bispings typical UK hometown special(as did Anderson, Hendo 2, Leites, etc) but Hamill was the first guy to blemish Bispings record in my books.

I think this Hamill LHW GOAT claim isn't too far fetched.

48744.jpg

Hamill was years ahead in figuring out the only way to beat Jones -- get him to disqualify himself somehow.

Got robbed against Bisping too

He's the ultimate champ crusher
people forget that one when they talk about the worst decisions. at the time everyone thought hamill won and no one recognized that as a win for bisping. i think it's also part of the reason bisping dropped to MW

Back