Matches to make after Bellator 180

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Chael P. Sonnen vs Emelianenko Fedor

Classic face vs. heel matchup. Will have a fun buildup for those who dig Chael's sense of humor. More importantly, and I say this with sadness, it's one of the few winnable fights for Fedor at Bellator.

Wanderlei Kardashian vs Tito Ortiz

The Brazilian Legend proved to be another victim of the USADA calamity. He was thrown on the mat by Chael Patrick Sonnen like volley ball gets thrown around between two teams. Unless Chuck Liddell signs with Bellator and becomes the priority fight for Ortiz, Wanderlei vs Tito would be a fun fight, and winnable for both. To preserve Wanderlei's health, Tito will sign a gentleman's agreement not to take him down or use GnP, to make it a level playing field.

Aaron Pico vs Erick Silva

A fight between super-prospects is always a ton of fun. Back in the day, Conor vs Holloway was such a good scrap. I expect Pico vs Silva to be fireworks.

Michael Chandler vs The Doofus Champion

I forgot the dude's name and can't be arsed to google it. Maybe his name is Primus. Regardless of his name, a rematch is inevitable. Dude won literally by accident and was acting like a world beater. If he wins legitimately he might have a heartstroke. I'll be rooting for Chandler to preserve the dude's health.

Rory McDonald vs Douglas Lima

Fuck yeah !

Matt Mitrione vs Does Bellator Have A Heavyweight Champion ? If Yes Who Is He ?

??????

Obviously the fight to make now is Fedor vs. CroCop.

Make it happen, Coker!

chandler vs the guy who punk'd him with the stool take away.

Obviously the fight to make now is Fedor vs. CroCop.

Make it happen, Coker!

Fuck, you got me man. I thought CroCop signed with Bellator and I didn't know about it.

It's the fight to make, actually.

Bellator should bring Minakov back and fight Mittrione for the belt.

And sign guys like Pavlovich, Sidelnikov Rodrigues and Rozalski to expand the roster.

Chael Sonnen vs Liam McGeary (LHW) or Alexander Shlemenko (MW)
Wanderlei Silva vs Alessio Sakara
Fedor Emelianenko vs Nelson/Ayala loser
Matt Mitrione vs Bobby Lashley or Heavyweight tournament
Michael Chandler vs Brent Primus 2 - Bellator Lightweight championship
Zach Freeman vs Campos/Girtz 3 winner
Aaron Pico vs can
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald - Bellator Welterweight championship
Lorenz Larkin vs Ward/Gonzalez winner

Prelims:
Ryan Bader vs Linton Vassell - Bellator Light-Heavyweight championship
Phil Davis vs Kleber Silva
James Gallagher vs Daniele Scatizzi
Chinzo Machida vs Danilo Melluardo
Neiman Gracie vs Ricky Rainey

Last edited:
Not bad TS but I think it's a little early in Erick's career to have him fight Piccolo who is an undefeated European Kumite Pancrase Champion.

Back