Marvel's new X-Men reboot will be "Female Centric"

You know with this reboot they are gonna take away Rogue's sweet booty

b-Lkw-Wd37rl-UQqo-SHhjhzxs77-SPPKlu3h4w-A8bc-T3-QXI.jpg

amoNGA4_700bwp.webp

apoc-Copy.gif

I don’t care. If the movies are good, which they won’t be since they’ve already done superhero movies to death, I’ll like them. If not, I won’t.

Plenty of female X-men characters they could make leading roles of course, doesn't mean its going to be good or bad.

Reality is the MCU has become patchier reguardless of the sex/race of the characters involved but most people commenting on it are cultural war loons who care little about it, they just want to rage at "the libs".

Because grown-arse men don't need to watch "mature" movies to feel mature.
What you need to watch magic. Lol to feel mature what show how mature man is then watching comic book on tv and seeing their comic icons

I like plenty of stuff for entertainment alone but I would say that judging how "adult" something is in very superfical terms is questionable. I felt the Russo's MCU films for example had a lot of quite "adult" drama to them, well developed characters dealing with interesting issues and morality. By comparison plenty of Hollywood films which sell themselves as covering a "serious" subject do so in a very shmaltzy and childish fashion.
Yup. Easiest way to advertise your movie is just go start a rumor that's certain to piss off a lot of people.

You can always change direction later, after you've gotten all the free publicity
I do think a lot of the more cynical "inclusivity" stuff(Ghostbuster 2016, etc) basically depends on this, its fishing for the right wing bro reaction so it can sell itself as "important" even if the films themselves actually have very little substance to them.

I'm fine with it if they make a good movie. If they don't then it's all. B*******.

So Disney plans to repeat the same mistakes made by the Fox X-Men films.

So we should be expecting another Dark Phoenix movie?

So Disney plans to repeat the same mistakes made by the Fox X-Men films.

So we should be expecting another Dark Phoenix movie?

I think the problem with Dark Phoenix is that it's just written badly. And it seems they never could get the Phoenix arc right. Maybe a House of M?

I think the problem with Dark Phoenix is that it's just written badly

Ya think?

How about the idiots that fucked up X-Men 3 were envited back to fuck up Dark Phoenix?

Last edited:
Back