Maruchan vs Top Ramen

I wouldn't be surprised if 95% of instant ramen were virtually identical and in many cases produced in the same facilities.

<Goldie11>
Wrong.

Wrong.

Don't you dare try to lump Maruchan up with Top Ramen...

324801da-de8e-41b6-a7f7-741204253952.png._CB306772081_.png
I prefer the black one.

Where do you guys get these exotic varieties of Maruchan?

I saw a video on TV where the flash frying/drying process involves a lot of oil.

I saw a YouTube video where the camera in intestines showed the noodles didn't really get digested and were still recognizable in there, but I don't recall seeing recognizable noodles in my own poop.

Where do you guys get these exotic varieties of Maruchan?

I saw a video on TV where the flash frying/drying process involves a lot of oil.

I saw a YouTube video where the camera in intestines showed the noodles didn't really get digested and were still recognizable in there, but I don't recall seeing recognizable noodles in my own poop.
Could be possible that bacteria in your lower gut are the ones actually breaking it down. I'd suspect if that was the case that people would be having major bowel distress though

Once upon a time...I made ramen and udon for a restaurant to pay bills....as if that really helps...my semi expertise goes to top ramen for shitty ramen winner

Back