Martin vs Case

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
THAT was a solid scrap.

Case was tatooing him with the jab in the first, but Martin came back with HUGE shots in the second and turned the tides.

Martin dang near ripped his arm off with that Kimura at the end. Case was lucky the bell sounded.

Hopefully tonight's fight deliver unlike last nights joke of a PPV, feel sorry for the morons who bought that trash.

Martin won?? fuck. I like case's fighting style. solid prospect

That was a helluva a fight. Both of those guys are tough and talented.

It was a really good fight. Case was nailing him early, but Martin started countering and hurting him in the 2nd round. Case has a solid chin though-he ate some huge shots and just kept throwing.

Hopefully tonight's fight deliver unlike last nights joke of a PPV, feel sorry for the morons who bought that trash.
Come on bruh, UFC's roster with Bellators production and commentators is the GOAT org. They had national anthems lmao

yeah a real good fight, both guys could be legit contenders in the future.

This was Case's first fight after something like a year and a half out. He looked really good early but I think he just needed to get back into the swing of things, his next fight should have him back to full form imo.

THAT was a solid scrap.

Case was tatooing him with the jab in the first, but Martin came back with HUGE shots in the second and turned the tides.

Martin dang near ripped his arm off with that Kimura at the end. Case was lucky the bell sounded.
Everytime I am going to cancel fightpass they give you three outstanding fights like that...

This was Case's first fight after something like a year and a half out. He looked really good early but I think he just needed to get back into the swing of things, his next fight should have him back to full form imo.
He gassed early but I also don't think you can take away from Martin and the leaps and bounds he has made with his standup...

Come on bruh, UFC's roster with Bellators production and commentators is the GOAT org. They had national anthems lmao
The national anthem for just one fight and one of the least important fight's on the card was so cringe.<6>

He gassed early but I also don't think you can take away from Martin and the leaps and bounds he has made with his standup...
Oh no, I don't mean to take anything away from Tony Martin. His standup has definitely improved and he's been looking good lately, but I also think that Case was out for a while and the first fight back can be rough (if your name is not Dominick Cruz).

Oh no, I don't mean to take anything away from Tony Martin. His standup has definitely improved and he's been looking good lately, but I also think that Case was out for a while and the first fight back can be rough (if your name is not Dominick Cruz).
Man I really enjoyed that fight and yes ring rust is real to everyone but Dom. Ask Chael... but I feel like the FS2 card which I won't be able to watch will probably not live up to the fightpass undercard I mean the Grizz standing Hammerfist, Case and Martin going to war, and the way Gordon's corner told him what to do and the adjustments he made to just dominate. Hat's off to all of those fighters...<mma4>

I know Johnny very well, actually fought his brother Allyn in my Pro Debut. Haha. Both Case brothers are tougher than most humans should be. As already mentioned, a GREAT scrap between Johnny and Tony. Can definitely see the improvements in Martin's game, his stand up and then timing his counters off the jab in 2nd and 3rd after getting pieced up a bit in the first. Both gentlemen will continue to climb the Lightweight ladder.

Back