Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro in Talks for New Crime Drama

1c4vh5.jpg

dont even remind me, him and steve bechemi too, smh

Scorsese is such a product of the LES that it's saddening.

Someone of his talent being stuck on Italian/Irish American thug dramas for the last forty years is depressing. I know he's done a ton of other things but it seems like these are his master works which consume him and get his best efforts.

I wasn't aware a grandpa going on a fuck spree after his lifelong wife dies was an overdone or cliched story?

I meant the Zac Efron engaged to a nag and finding his inner kid on a road trip.

He continues doing bad movies his legacy will be tarnished.
That's not how that works. What he does now has no effect on what he has done. How does his role in bad grandpa in any way effect his performance in deer hunter? It doesn't

That's not how that works. What he does now has no effect on what he has done. How does his role in bad grandpa in any way effect his performance in deer hunter? It doesn't

It's already affecting how Sherdoggies feel about him.

2pzbket.jpg

Fair enough, although that was the sub plot and not the main narrative of the movie.

I felt it was the main narrative and DeNiro's story was the sideplot, though admittedly I only watched the first 50 or 60 minutes.

I'd say he was still consistently making good movies until maybe 1998 or 1999. Goodfellas is a pretty early point to draw the line.

I'd say Meet The Parents was probably the point when it all went to shit.

I'm tired of Dicaprio and Scorcese teaming up. Unless it's for something completely different than the crime stuff. Like Shutter Island. That was awesome. That seemed to me like a throwback to Hitchcock. Loved it.

I also loved The Departed, gotta admit. Aviator was good too. But honestly Dicaprio needs to work with some other directors once in awhile. Like team up with James Cameron again (but NOT in an Avatar sequel).

DeNiro with Scorcese again intrigues me a little. But idk man. We'll see.

Back