Marlon Moraes is the next Bantomweight champ!

Savage HUMBLE Champ! Him Vs TJ should be his next fight!
Nobody cares about atomweight male fighters that can't knock anyone out.
You have to post about CM Punk or Colby in this form to get a reply.

It's Bantamweight, but nice try, new user.

Marlon is the man!

Fuck this stupid rematch with Cody! Cody just got KTFO by TJ!

227 main event should be TJ vs Marlon! Two devastating strikers! Head kicks galore! Fuck UFC for rushing into booking the Cody rematch. Marlon didn't even take any damage in his 10 second destruction of Rivera. Cody can go pick up another win before challenging for the title. The real title fight to happen right now is TJ/Marlon!!!

Marlon is the man!

Fuck this stupid rematch with Cody! Cody just got KTFO by TJ!

227 main event should be TJ vs Marlon! Two devastating strikers! Head kicks galore! Fuck UFC for rushing into booking the Cody rematch. Marlon didn't even take any damage in his 10 second destruction of Rivera. Cody can go pick up another win before challenging for the title. The real title fight to happen right now is TJ/Marlon!!!
I agree with that.. Cody getting an immediate rematch after getting KTFO and having 0 title defenses is everything that's wrong with the UFC. I'd understand if Cody was some big draw but it's relatively unproven.
Rivera and Moraes could've just not fought and either of them were more deserving than Cody. Plus I like how TJ loses his belt to an iffy decision to Cruz yet he had to wait 2 years and was facing top guys to get his shot again. TJ should've just declined the fight.

Moraes is damn good, but he can still drop decisions he isn't going to KO everyone.

i look forward to him fighting TJ. i think he loses, but it's the fight i want to see most in that division.

Back