Mark Hunt: "What kind of fucken fighter are u u certainly are not like me"

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hunt just posted this message on his facebook:

"What I don't accept is fighters telling me they scared to speak out
About what is wrong with UFC
What kind of fucken fighter are u u certainly are not like me everything about me is about fighting so many so called fighters stop fucken pretending and grow some balls chicken ass fighters say no to and corrupt companies FTA ✊✊✊✊✊"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/therealmarkhunt/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I cannot tell you how tired I am of hearing from this cry baby. It should be a bannable offence to post about hunt now.

WAR HUNTO!!!

Too bad for the crybaby bitchbois who can't handle the truth.

established fighters need to lead the way

I cannot tell you how tired I am of hearing from this cry baby. It should be a bannable offence to post about hunt now.

Now i'm going to post a thread for every angry status he makes just to make you upset

Hunt went from being borderline mute to speaking enough to spearhead a fignter's union himself.

What a world, what a world.

So... he still didn't get some of that Brock moneyz?

WAR HUNTO!!!

Too bad for the crybaby bitchbois who can't handle the truth.

Lmao Sherdog keeps getting TRIGGERED by Hunt spamming syringe emojis

He rants and curses like someone who is slowly acquiring English as a second language.

Dude cries about everything these days. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts bitching about the weather or someone not getting his fast food order correct.

I'm glad Boris and the others stole the fighter's union narrative away from Hunt before he and his fifth grade education said something to screw the whole thing up. At this point, Hunt hurts whatever he attaches his name to and really needs to take a break from social media for three months to cool off and reset.

It's not Brock's fault he can't get it up for Sable.

... That sounds suspicious actually.
Maybe he should give ol' Hunto a go and see if he can do better.

EDIT: I meant give Hunt a go at Sable not Brock at Hunt. But whatever, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I really like Hunt, but he sounds like a pissed off teenager.

Back