Mark Hunt & Attorney on UFC Lawsuit (FULL PHONECALL)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mark Hunt and his Attorney Christina Denning discuss their lawsuit against the UFC.

Mark has lost so many fans since this fight. He needs to stop crying.

Mark Hunt was clearly robbed in that Lesnar fight, not only was Brock cheating but Mark landed a lot more strikes on the feet than Brock did and Brock didn't really do anything on the ground either. Hunt was destroying him for the whole fight except for when Brock took him down

Good luck

jewzbxJ.gif

Hunt kinda annoyed me at first with all this but the more I think about it the more I lean towards his side

He would need to prove:
A. Intent- That the UFC somehow intended for this to happen, which they didn't.
B. Gross Negligence- That the UFC didn't use reasonable care, which caused a foreseeable harm to Mark Hunt, and his reputation.

The Negligence could more than likely be provable, but whether or not he would benefit from the games the UFC lawyers could pull, is probably not very likely. This case could drag on for years, and I highly doubt that it would ever go to court.

Mark Hunt was clearly robbed in that Lesnar fight, not only was Brock cheating but Mark landed a lot more strikes on the feet than Brock did and Brock didn't really do anything on the ground either. Hunt was destroying him for the whole fight except for when Brock took him down

Thank you mods.

Stillmyboy1
Double Yellow Card

I hope he wins but i believe nothing much will come of it, except rustling the jimmies off a lot of crossover pro-wrestling fans and white gorilla knights

He would need to prove:
B. Gross Negligence- That the UFC didn't use reasonable care, which caused a foreseeable harm to Mark Hunt, and his reputation.

The Negligence could more than likely be provable, but whether or not he would benefit from the games the UFC lawyers could pull, is probably not very likely. This case could drag on for years, and I highly doubt that it would ever go to court.
They can prove intent if they can prove fight was in the works longer than UFC admits,which means UFC was holding back annoucing Brock's return from USADA so they wouldnt start testing him 4 months prior to fight

So he won't fight for a full year or more and ultimately lose or not get what he wants in the end.. yup this was a good move.

He would need to prove:

How did they not use reasonable care when they hired USADA?

The exemption that Brock got will cause them (UFC, Dana) problems.

I hope he wins but i believe nothing much will come of it, except rustling the jimmies off a lot of crossover pro-wrestling fans and white gorilla knights
white gorilla knights sounds pretty funny. Or like a band name. But perhaps the name the war room posters would give themselves if they organized irl.

Back