Mark Henry s**t talking Kavanagh

Yes... Tying the belt correctly is not hard and it only takes a few seconds. You can literally retie your belt perfectly on reset. I have done many times on resets and breaks during tournaments.
Ahh, the incredible expert "belt-tie-er" argument...first of all, that's not true. If you want your belt to look good, without an overlap in the back, it's not a one second process...most guys I've rolled with just chuck the belt when it comes off and things are serious...because, you know, they actually want to get back to the rolling and not to the belt tying.

Next, do you really believe that Conor McGregor, a fighter who certainly cares about his appearance, a brown belt, the FW champion, doesn't know how to tie his belt so that it looks good? Sigh...it was obviously done in haste...like I already stated.

Ahh, the incredible expert "belt-tie-er" argument...first of all, that's not true. If you want your belt to look good, without an overlap in the back, it's not a one second process...most guys I've rolled with just chuck the belt when it comes off and things are serious...because, you know, they actually want to get back to the rolling and not to the belt tying.

Next, do you really believe that Conor McGregor, a fighter who certainly cares about his appearance, a brown belt, the FW champion, doesn't know how to tie his belt so that it looks good? Sigh...it was obviously done in haste...like I already stated.

You don't need an overlap tie for a picture. It's just embarrassing, it's take literally 5 seconds to tie your belt correctly even if your belt isn't even.

I'm a Conor fan but lets be honest,Kavanagh is annoying as fuck. If he can talk shit constantly I don't mind Mark shitting on him a bit.

Has Kavanagh I mean Irish Edmond responded yet??

601.gif
1330423074_9098e2dc0a.jpg

I'm a Conor fan but lets be honest,Kavanagh is annoying as fuck. If he can talk shit constantly I don't mind Mark shitting on him a bit.

When does Kavanagh talk shit? When he does his articles and makes a prediction of how the fight will play out/what round it will end?

When does Kavanagh talk shit? When he does his articles and makes a prediction of how the fight will play out/what round it will end?
Have you seen his damn Twitter? It's a non stop attention whoring. My personal favorites were when he was posting cryptic messages when Conor was "retiring". Or when he told Dana that he should be sorry for pulling Conor from UFC 200.

Have you seen his damn Twitter? It's a non stop attention whoring. My personal favorites were when he was posting cryptic messages when Conor was "retiring". Or when he told Dana that he should be sorry for pulling Conor from UFC 200.

Nah, I don't follow him on it but I did see him Tweeting that they probably regretted pulling Conor off the 200 card. I thought that signified that all is not rosy between Conor and Dana with the media they want him to do, but that's a different discussion. I have seen him Tweeting back to people with smart arse comments who are probably Tweeting something he always gets asked, but the people Tweeting him are coming from a harmless place in what they're asking.

When he does his interviews on the MMA Hour, he always seems to highlight the fact his girlfriend is there - you'd think he was 'plugging' the fact he has a girlfriend - which is a bit odd. But each to their own.

Why shit on Kavanagh?

He coached Conor to FW champ belt.

He took a gassed, choked out and humiliated Conor --- prepared and game planned him --- to go 5 rounds with Daiz and beat him.

If Conor is Jesus, Kavanagh is God.

#IrishCoachMatter

Back