Mark Hamill Hates The Last Jedi

Not sure who he is, but luld at how zoned out he looks sometimes

In Hamil's case I think it was much more a personal choice though, granted he might never have been a star on the level of Ford but he could probably have had a much bigger mainstream career if his heart had been in it, post SW though I don't think it was.

Before Indiana Jones hamil was much more of a Star, he was in tv everywhere but they always wanted him dressed and acting like luke.

On one muppets appearance he actually made them do a double role where hamil and Luke where in the scene together.

He got irritated as always being stuck as Luke and now he wants it back and they shit on Luke. Kinda fitting in a way but it fucked over thebtrue old fans.

Hamill became a recluse much like they’ve done with luke, since he never had an “Indiana Jones “ afterwords.

Corvette summer was horrible , and cockknocker was all he had left to take.

giphy.gif

I watched a recent interview where he changed his tune and said the movie wasn't bad.

TLJ is probably my least favorite Star Wars movie. To me it just felt like there wasn’t any heart put into it.

If The Last Jedi is anything like The Force Awakens, I completely understand his point of view. I don't know how a company known for it's superior creativity dropped the ball on a project like a Star Wars follow up trilogy. How could that happen? How could Disney fuck up Star Wars?

I think the rap on The Last Jedi is due for it scrubbing everything set up by Episode VII. The events of TFA really had the new trilogy going in a certain direction and it’s like Johnson wanted to tell Abram’s to fuck off. He wanted to create something totally different, and that’s what happened.

I think the rap on The Last Jedi is due for it scrubbing everything set up by Episode VII. The events of TFA really had the new trilogy going in a certain direction and it’s like Johnson wanted to tell Abram’s to fuck off. He wanted to create something totally different, and that’s what happened.

The more I think about it, the harder it is to figure out which one of the two movies I dislike more. The Last Jedi was complete garbage.

I bet they told him "apologize or you won't come back as a force ghost!"

The more I think about it, the harder it is to figure out which one of the two movies I dislike more. The Last Jedi was complete garbage.

The Last Jedi was just not a very good movie, at all.

Growing up watching Batman: The Animated Series, I had no clue Luke Skywalker was voicing Joker. I might be actually a bigger fan of Mark as a voice actor than as Luke.

Whose dick did Rian Johnson suck to land The Last Jedi gig?

I hope he swallowed, at least.

Please move to the bigger thread if you need to, I just thought this deserves its own. For the record, I actually enjoyed TLJ but I can def see how some hate it, especially those who grew up as big fans. I only became a fan in my twenties.

This video is hilarious. I literally spat at my phone while watching it. As an actor, he might just play the role as it is written but Hamill knows how much Star Wars means to the fans, and that's probably why he is so indifferent/disappointed about it. Just the look on his face says it all.

Luke said his son like's David Cronenberg's films better! WOOT!!!

Oh yeah, the look on Luke's face says "I was attacked by a Yeti and survived"

The original trilogy is all that is worth a crap.

Do people not realize these clips are out of context and this video is a joke? Most of these clips are from the Force Awakens.

Bump.

I know he is in sixties, but does he not want to work out? Not saying he should be jacked, just put some form at least.

I'm still dumbfounded people didn't realize this video is fake

I get it. I hated it too.

Back