Marijuana legalisation causing violent crime to fall in US states, study finds

Criminals smoke weed -> the weed kills the criminals -> less criminal activity

They can show a correlation between decreased drug trafficking and decreased crime in states with medical or legal pot, and the correlation is stronger at the border. The study is paywall, so I don't know how they account for the overall drop in illegal border crossings, which should also correlate with decreased violent crime.

Statistics are relevant in the eye of the beholder. We can make them say whatever we want. My point was that violent crime has been dropping for years. I could make the argument that violent crime has dropped because of the increase in incarceration, or increased police presence, stop and frisk, and now, marijuana legislation.

Statistics are relevant in the eye of the beholder. We can make them say whatever we want. My point was that violent crime has been dropping for years. I could make the argument that violent crime has dropped because of the increase in incarceration, or increased police presence, stop and frisk, and now, marijuana legislation.

winkmoviesnicolas-cage.gif

Didn't abuse it so of course it didn't effect him lol. People try different things all the time with no major negative effects. Not really hard to understand man lol.
I'm happy I started smoking weed occasionally starting from 18, and not younger. I wish I had never touched a drop of alcohol, ever, though.

Cannibus saved my grandfather during his chemo stint. 100% saved him
GF has a pain condition. The only thing that really works is cannibus (LOL). Prescription medication fucking sucks for pain conditions in the long term.

Im up 488% with Aurora Cannabis in just over 1 year. Say what you want about Canadians but their Cannabis industry is growing like a weed

They are likely acquiring cannimed. Invest again soon before it jumos up another 2 or 3$ a share. Newstrike may also be acquired in it. Which is meh. But, RTI will be implemented at all 3 major aurora facilities includimg sky, TGOD when they go public march 1, and cannimed facility most likely. I only have 250 shares of aurora which gets me an extra 5k and i cant wait u til next year when their shares are valued at over 40$ or possibly 60$.
Additionally, aurora partnered with micron waste management; they are capable of turning organic waste into water. This makes it more earth friendly amd possibility of recycling it into the plants. Their production cost will be around 50 to 70 cents a gram in a year.

They are likely acquiring cannimed. Invest again soon before it jumos up another 2 or 3$ a share. Newstrike may also be acquired in it. Which is meh. But, RTI will be implemented at all 3 major aurora facilities includimg sky, TGOD when they go public march 1, and cannimed facility most likely. I only have 250 shares of aurora which gets me an extra 5k and i cant wait u til next year when their shares are valued at over 40$ or possibly 60$.
Additionally, aurora partnered with micron waste management; they are capable of turning organic waste into water. This makes it more earth friendly amd possibility of recycling it into the plants. Their production cost will be around 50 to 70 cents a gram in a year.

I actually bought 320 more shares Friday, which gives me 3,000 total. I can see Aurora being $20/share by years end. Radient technologies is partnered with Aurora(which owns a percentage of the company as well) and will extract the oils for them to distribute. I only own ~4800 shares of Radient but my reamaining portfolio is spread across the industry. In a few years I'll move my investments over to the US market when that starts expanding.

As a social worker.. weed destroys youngsters future, sad really.

At a lesser degree than Cocaine, heroin, meth, pcp, oxys, Vicodin, abusive parents, sexual abuse, depression, bullying, ect

Back