Marcin Held Signs with ACB

Nice one, I was hoping for him too sign with ONE or ACB so this is good.

Damn I didn't know UFC cut him. Oh well, i hope he gets some paydays over there.

He wasn't cut, but his contract was up and he became "low priority" (thats what he said).

Interesting choice, hope he gets some of this brazilians that are just there to get fed to the locals and not one of this caucasian savages. Otherwise we won't see him back in the UFC.

But anyway a quality signing for ACB, he is young,has a good name/record and left the UFC with a win.
His losses there were either unlucky (getting caught in a fight he was winning) or robberies. But to be honest his win wasn't that impressive neither.

Edit: I read somewhere that there will be a big Poland show soon with all polish ACB fighters on it, he wil probably make his debut there.

Last edited:
He wasn't cut, but his contract was up and he became "low priority" (thats what he said).

Interesting choice, hope he gets some of this brazilians that are just there to get fed to the locals and not one of this caucasian savages. Otherwise we won't see him back in the UFC.

But anyway a quality signing for ACB, he is young,has a good name/record and left the UFC with a win.
His losses there were either unlucky (getting caught in a fight he was winning) or robberies. But to be honest his win wasn't that impressive neither.

Edit: I read somewhere that there will be a big Poland show soon with all polish ACB fighters on it, he wil probably make his debut there.

Held vs Bagov is a dream matchup, do you know when the Polish event will be ? they haven't said anything about it as far as i know

Held vs Bagov is a dream matchup, do you know when the Polish event will be ? they haven't said anything about it as far as i know

Thats from Baysangur Edelbiev,he is representing ACB in Poland.

"I am happy about the big interest for ACB in Poland. After the holidays we will return with an event, where all our polish fighters will fight. In the meantime we will sign some new fighters from Poland"

according to this source, the event will be in october
http://www.mmarocks.pl/acb/absolute...lski-planuje-az-11-zagranicznych-gal-sierpnia

Thats from Baysangur Edelbiev,he is representing ACB in Poland.

"I am happy about the big interest for ACB in Poland. After the holidays we will return with an event, where all our polish fighters will fight. In the meantime we will sign some new fighters from Poland"

according to this source, the event will be in october
http://www.mmarocks.pl/acb/absolute...lski-planuje-az-11-zagranicznych-gal-sierpnia

Interesting, they have a good roster in ACB now, Strus, Omielanczuk, Saidov, Held, Celinski and many others. Strus is the next contender for the MW title so he will probably fight Duraev in Poland. I also heard that Celinski will fight Asylzhan for the LHW title shot in ACB 86. If Celinski wins that then im sure he will fight in Poland for the title.

Yeah, Strus said that he is negociating to get the tilefight in Poland.

Could be a great event, hope they chose a smaller object than they did in Gdansk. And when they put fighters that are well-kown from KSW like Strus and Saidov (Celinski was a bit unlucky there) on the card, this time + ex-UFC fighters like Held and Omielanczuk and add some local fighters they could probably sell a few thousand tickets and sell out most of the arenas in Poland .

He obviously had an unfortunate streak in the UFC, but I'm still stoked to see Held in ACB (though he won the Lauzon fight but lost the Nasrat one). Murad is probably gunning for a rematch.

He obviously had an unfortunate streak in the UFC, but I'm still stoked to see Held in ACB (though he won the Lauzon fight but lost the Nasrat one). Murad is probably gunning for a rematch.

Murad has dropped down to Featherweight, id like to see him vs Islam Makoev both are great grapplers.

interesting. i wonder if the former ufc fighter is going to be fed to prospects or will marcin make a run for the belt.

Good signing for ACB and nice move Held.

interesting. i wonder if the former ufc fighter is going to be fed to prospects or will marcin make a run for the belt.
Should make a run for the belt with his grappling but I have a feeling he will fall short because of ACB's matchmaking.

Back