Marc Diakiese wants Sage Northcutt fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Well I don't want Diakiese to be on suicide watch so I guess I'll back him.

CEM47326691_128934495687.jpg

As explosive and talented Sages is, he holds his head too high and his antles and a movement are too rigid for this one right now

The way he charges at the end of the first gif is hilarious

Diakese murders him on the feet but i actually think Sage can take him down and hold him down.

Sage would actually be taking a step down in fighting Marc, regardless of rankings, records, experience, etc etc.. Sage should fight a vet, with a "known name" next.. like Pettis or Krause imo. Or another unranked guy who has hit rough patches in the UFC already, like Jared Gordan or Jon Tuck.

This has to be pure hatred/jealousy.

He was rocked multiple times his last fight and showed no signs of what you’re saying. Not to mention, he was far from ineffective.

Are you sure this isn’t just what you want to be true? Since he makes you so upset?
Shut the fuck will you you stupid child, I have literally zero dislike for Sage but what I'm saying Ive observed and from a completely unbiased "adults" point of view. "Hatred/Jealousy..??" Seriously child, shut the fuck up will you. If I didn't like him I wouldn't skirt around the issue and simply come out and call him an complete asshole. Ill give you a literal and factual example, "egkicktko is an complete asshole that jumps to conclusion with the same deductive reasoning skills of a prepubescent teenage girl stressed about her first period".

Shut the fuck will you you stupid child, I have literally zero dislike for Sage but what I'm saying Ive observed and from a completely unbiased "adults" point of view. "Hatred/Jealousy..??" Seriously child, shut the fuck up will you. If I didn't like him I wouldn't skirt around the issue and simply come out and call him an complete asshole. Ill give you a literal and factual example, "egkicktko is an complete asshole that jumps to conclusion with the same deductive reasoning skills of a prepubescent teenage girl on her first period".
Great emotional lash out.

Are you a feminist by chance?

Show me an instance in his last fight where he threw his gameplan out the window because he didn’t wanna ruin his face

Back