Manuwa is a dangerous, dangerous mofo... He deserves more hespect.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Legit 6'1, very strong with a great reach (79)

He Ko'd silly both OSP and Corey Anderson (tough guys).

If Volkan doesnt thread carefully hes going to sleep too (at least i think).

What u guys say?

LHW is really in a bad state for Corey Anderson to be considered a tough win.

Legit 6'1, very strong with a great reach (79)

He Ko'd silly both OSP and Corey Anderson (tough guys).

If Volkan doesnt thread carefully hes going to sleep too (at least i think).

What u guys say?
I think Shogun is 1 fight away from a title shot.

Manuwa needs to keep his eyes on the fight he has directly in front of him.

17 wins, 16 finishes.
2 loses, 2 finishes

Always exciting to watch. The guy has the cleanest offensive boxing in the division. His finish over OSP was impressive as fuck.

Also a master of voodoo, fittingly about to face a dark sorcerer.

Volkan is gonna startch homeboy jimmie has only looked good cause he hasnt faced adversity in his last 2 fights dude will crumble when things arnt going his way and he cant bully dude

I think you are right TS he deserves more respect then he gets around here.

He started training mma late so he is still improving. I think he is going to be in some great fights in the next year or two

He's alright but can we stop acting like a win over Corey Anderson means anything

That said I think he knocks out the very hittable Volkan this weekend

lol.

at least we seem to be getting some new blood at LHW. (not talking about manuwa)

Former inmate, finished by Gus and Johnson.

WAR Oezdemir!!

He is dangerous, but the division have 3 clearly better fighters

He's Amir Khan of LHW division. Too chinny.

LHW is really in a bad state for Corey Anderson to be considered a tough win.

The Corey Anderson KO is the most obvious outcome of a fight that I've ever seen.

Anderson cannot block left side attacks to his head, and Manuwa has a huge power in his left.

Inevitable outcome.

Beating an overrated fighter with a horrible nickname and dark armpit don't make a commander of this division,

Lhw division is really pale right now.

Volkan by KO.

Manuwa has some deft hands, some decent kicks to set them up and some lovely knees too, he's a legit fighter, albeit on the cusp of one dimensional. For this fight, he'll be fine with one dimension. Jimi will have to be weary of Volkan's kickboxing, particularly the kicks he throws to set up his hands, they can be deceiving.

Both men have solid hands but I've got Manuwa in this, he just better not get to sloppy or ahead of himself or he will pay.

Manuwa round 2. TKO.

Jimiboy is underrated on here. He's only lost to Gus and Rumble, and dominates everyone else. He's winning by easy KO on Saturday. Volkan is so hittable, it's an easy match-up for Jimiboy.

Manuwa has become a legit contender and is someone not to be overlooked. I don't see him beating Jones or DC but you never know.

Back