Man's talk about life and women

Get some social hobbies. Put yourself in a position to not only be around people, but also to do something fun or interesting WITH these people. A lot of people will suggest just going to bars and trying to make friends. That's a blind game. You go in without knowing a single thing about a person. Go and actually do something you think you would enjoy, and if you do, BAM, you're around people who also enjoy the same activity. Make friends, and branch out to try new things with your new friends. From there, everything falls into place. You'll make more friends, meet more women, and be able to showcase your value through your hobbies and interests. You'll become a better person with more skills and more social acuity.

It's not hard to do. You have to do it.

Just do what (positive) things that you like to do. For things you want to do that aren't currently in reach, begin taking down the barriers until they are.

That is all anybody does. There isn't any meaning or path in life that can really be prescribed. Do what is in your power and stop worrying.

I came in an awful mood after work today with no apparent reason and I want to talk to you guys. Maybe some of you can help with a good advice (inbetween all the trash talk). So I hit 29 about a month ago and I have absolutely no idea where my life has been heading. It's like I feel completely empty. My first and only gf broke with me almost a year ago, althought we had been together just occassionly up to that point. So you can easily say that I've never been in a relationship if you dismiss the few times we were together. After that it's just ... nothing. I mean literally nothing. I've stopped training (because of injuries) and now I understand how empty my life is and the more important how nobody gives a sh&t about me, especially women.
I used to lurk on pof with no result although I've sent really a lot of messages. The girls who have accepted my friend requests on facebook look like attention whores(as pretty much all the girls there to be honest).

To make it short - My life has taken me to the point where I just don't know what's happening and if it's normal at all. Because most guys that age either have been in many relantionships or have a family with kids... and my life... looks to be non-existent. Did I mention I get rejected every time I try to find an OK job??

Maybe some of the older guys can say a few words of truth..?!

spend less time on the internet making friends on facebook and more time making friends in real life.

29 with zero bagage and no kids.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about woman, you don't need one to be happy.

I used to feel like I was groping around in the dark and blindly flailing about when it came to life. I came to realize that nobody really knows what they're doing. Even people way older with more responsibilities and objectives still have go through life confused. Just have fun with it. We're all going to die anyway. It's the same with dating. I don't really know what I'm doing when I approach a girl and ask her out, and then go out. It can be awkward and nerve-racking, but I've learned to have fun dealing with the awkwardness and nervousness. At the very least, I can make threads where people make funny jokes about it lol.
Also, get off Facebook and online dating and approach women in real life.

I came in an awful mood after work today with no apparent reason and I want to talk to you guys. Maybe some of you can help with a good advice (inbetween all the trash talk). So I hit 29 about a month ago and I have absolutely no idea where my life has been heading. It's like I feel completely empty. My first and only gf broke with me almost a year ago, althought we had been together just occassionly up to that point. So you can easily say that I've never been in a relationship if you dismiss the few times we were together. After that it's just ... nothing. I mean literally nothing. I've stopped training (because of injuries) and now I understand how empty my life is and the more important how nobody gives a sh&t about me, especially women.
I used to lurk on pof with no result although I've sent really a lot of messages. The girls who have accepted my friend requests on facebook look like attention whores(as pretty much all the girls there to be honest).

To make it short - My life has taken me to the point where I just don't know what's happening and if it's normal at all. Because most guys that age either have been in many relantionships or have a family with kids... and my life... looks to be non-existent. Did I mention I get rejected every time I try to find an OK job??

Maybe some of the older guys can say a few words of truth..?!

60% of all men in all of history never had kids. They just ain't chosen, they don't have what it takes.

Back