Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
With the Manafort plea agreement, Mueller now has someone who actually attended the Trump Tower meeting cooperating. Isn't that something of a bombshell? Doesn't that mean that no matter what else goes down, Mueller will know what actually happened there?

Yes, but assuming Manafort is honest, of course

Why do I get the feeling that particular aspect of the Manafort plea has been glossed over by some around here? It hadn't occurred to me because I didn't actually know Manafort was there but the way some fanatics follow it around here, posting the like of Daily Caller and Faux News you'd think they'd be all over that shit.

Last edited:
Looks like friend of Cohen, Donnie Deutsch, really knows what's up when it comes to Cohen, he called/leaked this on TV yesterday.

Deutsch also stated some prescient things months ago, shot down the talk from Trump's former attorney, Jay Goldberg, of Cohen being Trump's handler for organized crime issues, and Deutsch hinted that Cohen "might have some missing links to solve the problem with Russia". Overall he stated that when it comes to Cohen there is nothing that Trump did that Cohen didn't know about and that if he were Donald Trump he would be "very worried right now" and "would be very surprised if Michael Cohen doesn't end up a very pivotal character in US history".

Listening to Donny Douche???

<36>

And you wonder why you guys are let down every month...

<36>

ruh roh...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...ler-team-hours-asked-russia/story?id=57959664

giphy.gif

<36>

1. Fact, he is friends with Cohen
2. Fact, he leaked yesterday that Cohen had been talking to Mueller, which is news today
3. Fact, he was right months ago about Cohen flipping on the Stormy Daniels case
4. Fact, he was right months ago about Cohen flipping on things Mueller is interested in
5. Fact, you just shit posted and didn't offer anything in your post
6. Fact, do us guys ever seem let down, or are things reliably, every month, looking worse than they have before for Trump?
7. Fact, "Trump knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes.<Lmaoo>
8. Fact, does Mueller spend multiple days spending multiple hours talking to someone about nothingburgers?

2. Fact, he leaked yesterday that Cohen had been talking to Mueller, which is news today
3. Fact, he was right months ago about Cohen flipping on the Stormy Daniels case
4. Fact, he was right months ago about Cohen flipping on things Mueller is interested in
6. Fact, do us guys ever seem let down, or are things reliably, every month, looking worse than they have before for Trump?
8. Fact, does Mueller spend multiple days spending multiple hours talking to someone about nothingburgers?

You are wrong wrong wrong. Totally disappointed in you. Trump knows he has a 10” perfect specimen of a cock

That’s all great, now should I post every time he’s embarrassed himself on television?

Wake me up when Trump is removed from office.

That’s all great, now should I post every time he’s embarrassed himself on television?

Wake me up when Trump is removed from office.

It's "great" that Trump knows he has an unusual penis?<Dana05>

And sure, if you can find an example of Donny being wrong about what his friends know, then please post it.

George the barista was recently convicted of being a liar, and his lawyer's reason for why the judge should go light on him was (and I am paraphrasing) that George is dumb as ass. So, George is either a really shady guy, or is just so dumb that he actually believes his wife when she says she's "Italian" in her thick eastern European accent. Either way, don't take what he says to be the truth.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back