Man tries to stop car jacking but it goes really wrong.

Do we know if he actually missed? Contrary to what Hollywood and John Wick films tell you, shooting someone at point blank with a 9mm (likely what he was carrying though I obviously don't know) isn't instant death.

Especially if the shooter was using FMJ target rounds or something that didn't expand. All it would do is punch 9mm size holes in the guy. He could live for a while if nothing vital was hit.

Are we sure he missed all the shots? Maybe he did hit the guy, and that's why the guy got mad and ran him down.

Sorry...I posted before I read this. As I mentioned I'm guessing the dude had solid points and just punched a couple 1/2" holes in the guy and didn't hit anything vital.

I'm good with the guy attempting to shoot the car jacker.

Don't want to risk getting shot? Don't steal cars. Pretty simple.
I'm good with it morally, I was just pointing out that legally it would get him in trouble.

But I'm with you. Plenty of good people die all the time and they have my sympathy. I don't have any sympathy left for scum who die while doing scummy things.

Why do we think the shots were missing? There aren't many off buttons in the body. Even if both his lungs were blown, he could drive the truck as long as he could hold his breath.

If I were dying from gun shots, I'd get revenge too.

Why was dude shooting anyway? The baddie had the truck and was going to leave. You got had. Game over. Blasting off at that point is just being a bad sport.

Says something about the American desensitisation to gun violence that the gunshots get barely any reaction but the moment big boy takes flight everyone loses their shit

Man this whole video is like a kaleidoscope of negative American stereotypes

Why do we think the shots were missing? There aren't many off buttons in the body. Even if both his lungs were blown, he could drive the truck as long as he could hold his breath.

If I were dying from gun shots, I'd get revenge too.

Why was dude shooting anyway? The baddie had the truck and was going to leave. You got had. Game over. Blasting off at that point is just being a bad sport.

I don't think it was even his truck. Crazy. Imagine thinking that you should execute someone because they committed a crime. Not to prevent the crime or to ensure safety, but to dole out punishment for an offense that you weren't even the direct victim of.

gun culture is insane.

I don't think it was even his truck. Crazy. Imagine thinking that you should execute someone because they committed a crime. Not to prevent the crime or to ensure safety, but to dole out punishment for an offense that you weren't even the direct victim of.

gun culture is insane.

Judge, jury, and executioner.

I have a CCW and I tell people it is for breaking contact with criminals and protection from animals, not arresting people, and gun nuts act like that makes me weak. We should all run towards drama, assess it, and blast off if we have the moral high ground.

That's great if that is what happens where you live.

Where I live, police are not allowed to police and the prosecutors do not prosecute.

You'd be charged with murder if you killed someone trying to flee with stolen property. The only thing protecting you from a murder charge is self defense laws and they wouldn't apply here. Very foolish actions. The perp was going to be apprehended without him stepping in.

Back