Man Lives on Raw Meat for 5+ Years

anaconda

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/this...but-raw-meat-for-five-years?utm_source=vicefb

Interesting read. This just furthers the conclusion that our bodies have an incredible ability to adapt to whatever we throw at them.

I know guys have done zero carb before, and it was recommended to not cook meat all the way (as close to rare as possible) but this is a whole new level.

He even eats rotten meat for the "probioitcs."

I eat raw lamb on occasion, it's good. When I pull fresh meat off a just killed deer I barely do more than warm it.
This is an entirely different level though. I don't care for the consistency of connective tissue. I would never try something like this unless I was handling the butchering myself, no way I would trust our countries meat supply.

How is carnivorous possible?

"B-b-b-b-but fruitarians!"

Although i don't eat meat, there have been studies showing that cooking your food actually kills important nutrition and actually make it more harmful. It's actually a lot healthier to eat your meat and vegetables raw. Just to let you know, as the original humans didn't cook there food.

Although i don't eat meat, there have been studies showing that cooking your food actually kills important nutrition and actually make it more harmful. It's actually a lot healthier to eat your meat and vegetables raw. Just to let you know, as the original humans didn't cook there food.

No. Just no.

Cooking does not kill nutrition. If makes a lot of nutrients more available and, depending on the exact method, can make some others less available. For instance, boiling vegetables and discarding the water can remove a lot of the water soluble vitamins. But cooking is a great idea for potatoes and other plants whose structures naturally resist digestion.

Similarly, cooking is one of the few ways for humans to extract nutrition from bones.

Or things like connective tissue I would imagine.

this is incorrect.

Maybe the guy is a less romanticized version of a vampire.

This (raw carnivorism) is highly unadvisable but is still healthier than a fruitarian diet.

Which is exactly why I find the entire situation fucking hilarious.

Haha you guys didn't even bring a valid claim. You just said i'm incorrect because you don't agree with me and your an ignorant fool who probably haven't done any research. Do some cycling through the web if you peeps don't believe me. Cooking is not part of nature, you don't see other animals grilling up shit lol.

No. Just no.

Cooking does not kill nutrition. If makes a lot of nutrients more available and, depending on the exact method, can make some others less available. For instance, boiling vegetables and discarding the water can remove a lot of the water soluble vitamins. But cooking is a great idea for potatoes and other plants whose structures naturally resist digestion.

Similarly, cooking is one of the few ways for humans to extract nutrition from bones.

Or things like connective tissue I would imagine.

The reason we have to cook things like wheat and potatoes and other foods, is because there not part of the natural human diet. If you have to cook something to digest it to eat it, it's not part of natural diet.

Haha you guys didn't even bring a valid claim. You just said i'm incorrect because you don't agree with me and your an ignorant fool who probably haven't done any research.
You haven't provided any reputable research either, you made the bold statement - you provide the backing data. Also you see the irony in your second sentence right?

Do some cycling through the web if you peeps don't believe me. Cooking is not part of nature, you don't see other animals grilling up shit lol.

While I prefer my shit baked not grilled, I rarely see other animals getting their propane tanks filled. Although I will say I don't see a large variety of other animals eating piles of shit regularly. I guess I should pump up my bike tires so I can get through all the web cycles.

You haven't provided any reputable research either, you made the bold statement - you provide the backing data. Also you see the irony in your second sentence right?

While I prefer my shit baked not grilled, I rarely see other animals getting their propane tanks filled. Although I will say I don't see a large variety of other animals eating piles of shit regularly. I guess I should pump up my bike tires so I can get through all the web cycles.

Lol If don't want to believe me that's your business bud. Feel free to bake all the shit you want, not like i care about your health lol.

Relax there buddy lol, like i said if you want to cook your food no ones stopping you. I was just giving me 2 cents, so just take it or leave it.

While I prefer my shit baked not grilled, I rarely see other animals getting their propane tanks filled. Although I will say I don't see a large variety of other animals eating piles of shit regularly. I guess I should pump up my bike tires so I can get through all the web cycles.[/QUOTE

I love seeing some low brow dipshit get called out on their stupidity.

Like clockwork in nearly ANY thread...some mongoloid will state - "Your an idiot."

Bravo sir!

Back