Crime Man in Iowa arrested for destroying the Satanic Christmas display.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

I am sure the Freeze Peach absolutists will be in here condemning this man, but I doubt it.
Imagine being so triggered over a display that you catch a charge for it.
I for one, know the Satanist guys are trolling, and the display is disrespectful, but as long as they are not destroying private property, blocking roads or hurting anyone physically, being a 1st amendment believer, I will deal with it being disrespectful.
Dude charged should at the minimum pay for what he destroyed and maybe 120 hours of community service.

waiit a minute.. why the hell are they putting up satanic displays inside of the iowa capitol?

why does it have to be in a government building? what the hell are they practicing in there? are they summoning the occult? is a democrat pedophile ring sacrificing babies and drinking their blood in the basement of the iowa capitol building because the local pizza shop is closed for the holidays?

i have questions.

They should have put The Phanatic up in that Iowa capital building.

Now that is an icon worthy of worship.

Good for him....

Why the fuck was that placed in a Government Building?

lol
Because Christian displays were allowed. I love watching Christian religious zealots who see nothing wrong with their own faith encroaching on government, scream and Reeee over another religious group doing the same things that they do.

Clearly the irony and hypocrisy is lost on them.

I am sure the Freeze Peach absolutists will be in here condemning this man, but I doubt it.
Imagine being so triggered over a display that you catch a charge for it.
I for one, know the Satanist guys are trolling, and the display is disrespectful, but as long as they are not destroying private property, blocking roads or hurting anyone physically, being a 1st amendment believer, I will deal with it being disrespectful.
Dude charged should at the minimum pay for what he destroyed and maybe 120 hours of community service.

Yeah. Imagine that.

https://youtu.be/VaogBhVNeWk?feature=shared

For those who's are reflexively defending Satanism...

*There are no Satanic Churches in Iowa, therefore no members of their church in Iowa, therefore it was a Satanic statue that represented no one. It was out-of-state funding and influence that led to the display's construction.

*'There shouldn't be any religious displays in government buildings.' But Satanism isn't really a religion, as members of its churches claim to not really believe in Satan or worship him. Satanism is essentially an anti-religion.

Hell yes. Babylon Bee was on point with this one.

For those who's are reflexively defending Satanism...

*There are no Satanic Churches in Iowa, therefore no members of their church in Iowa, therefore it was a Satanic statue that represented no one. It was out-of-state funding and influence that led to the display's construction.

*'There shouldn't be any religious displays in government buildings.' But Satanism isn't really a religion, as members of its churches claim to not really believe in Satan or worship him. Satanism is essentially an anti-religion.

Hell yes. Babylon Bee was on point with this one.
The Satanic Temple is categorized as a tax exempt church.

They view Satan in a metaphorical sense. There are non-literalist Christians as well. So either accept all religious displays, or none.
I prefer none, and so does the Satanic Temple.

Imagine getting trolled so hard that 3 years later, orange man bad. This is 1 guy, how many are still suffering from TDS?

Meanwhile, Obama threads still being made. What is the Obama equivalent to TDS?
<{MingNope}>

Back