Man I can actually see UFC dying soon..

i was on here as usual all last week and somehow was unaware that jds, chad mendes, and cat zingano were all gonna be fighting that weekend. ufc is dead as fuck, they arent even trying

I will never understand this: how you can be all week on mma forum on which on front page there are always listed 2 following UFC events, and be not aware who is fighting in it. You literally have all this information within one lick range.

Also, how can you not know that JDS is fighting when event is called JDS vs Ivanov.

People will never stop to surprise me.

Nah, combat sports always ebb and flow in popularity.

I will never understand this: how you can be all week on mma forum on which on front page there are always listed 2 following UFC events, and be not aware who is fighting in it. You literally have all this information within one lick range.

Also, how can you not know that JDS is fighting when event is called JDS vs Ivanov.

People will never stop to surprise me.

There was no buzz. The date of events often doesnt show up in banners etc. I was getting nothing about the event on youtube. Jds beat cain and also stipe. Could they not have made something out of this? Mendes fought conor, could they not do something with that? Zingano has a win over nunes, the current champ. Could they not have made something out of that?

Noone was talking about this event

Back