Man Hangs Baby, Kills Self On Facebook Live

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Facebook will wait for this to reach critical mass before doing any censorship. Cases sparsely spaced out won't do it.

If it hasn't reached that yet it won't for a long time tbh. Governments might though if they feel like punishing facebook for one reason or another.

They have. I said they are happening at rates higher than ever before in history.

Humans are devolving, going backwards. We know have hundreds of thousands of people who deny science. We have a society that is more polarized and tribal than ever. A greater percentage of the population is murdering people and broadcasting it for the world to see. You can't see that humanity is going further and further down a tube of no return?

Lol. And this is what it looks like when a blind man opens his eyes for the first time.
Just because you couldn't see something, that doesn't mean it wasn't always there.

I assume you're a Leftist/"Liberal"? This is a common problem among the superficially charitable.

Honestly, as terrible as this trend is.

a) The crimes were probably going to happen anyway
b) The videos make it easy to track those who are intent on killing people (not that this would have helped in this case)
c) Dont fucking watch it.

People always do this shit they just never had the Internet before.

It's actually not so bad when you look at our history as whole. We've been steadily improving as a species. Unfortunately will still have people willing to do this kind of crazy stuff and if I had to guess we always will in some form or another.
Ya it's not nearly as bad as some past time periods lol. Don't know any areas currently where people are flayed alive and propped up along roads on wooden poles on display.

Betas gonna beta.

Human beings have come to a point in our development where we are just completely broken beyond repair as a species. All over the world we commit senseless vile against each other. Now technology allows us to broadcast the very worst in our species to each other.

The old sci fi dream of humans one day evolving to a point where world peace and utopia is achieved and all of man's pain, fear, poverty and hate is dispelled is never going to happen. We'll be gnashing our teeth and tearing each other apart until we blow our own planet up.

{<BJPeen}

Back