Malki Kawa Has Been Lying for Jones

delbosque

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Probably Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn too. These assholes need to be held to account.

I've always said the jackson team are dirty af

Mystic UL is always right

You dummies should have listened to me when i said he was fake back in 2009

They need to fire that doctor! Lol

Last edited:
We dont know that.. Malki is a douche though.

As someone who thinks Jones has more or less earned a lifetime ban (well, pending all the info coming out), it is sort of their job.

Most agents / managers are lawyers.

/ thread.

Well, yeah. The guy also got off Yoel Cheatero by finding a tainted supplement. Dude has a storage locker full of them' just in case.

By that logic, you have to throw in the entire camp. It's not a secret who is using within a camp.

Ya no shit, have you ever Heard him speak or seen the way he looks? he's the epitome of a sleezeball

By that logic, you have to throw in the entire camp. It's not a secret who is using within a camp.
I feel the same.

I can't remember who it was, but a coach talked about this on MMA Hour one time; how it was noticeable when guys were using by the difference in the way they were hitting pads.

Well I don't know that for sure, but I don't have a lot of evidence that Malki is Mister Integrity either.

Whoever else helped Jones or knew about it in the end it's all on Jones. He chose to take the stuff, and he's already used up his excuses.

I feel the same.

I can't remember who it was, but a coach talked about this on MMA Hour one time; how it was noticeable when guys were using by the difference in the way they were hitting pads.
I think it was Firas Zahabi..? wasn't it

Last edited:
No shit lol, have you heard that guy speak? I feel grime y just watching his interviews.

Back