Malignaggi has backed McGregor into a corner

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's obvious that Conor sold wolf tickets in the buildup to the Mayweather bout.

His claim that Paulie "came and got his arse wooped" was clearly a lie designed to hype the upcoming bout.

Now he is left in an awkward position.

He can either release the sparring footage and show that he was blowing smoke to hype the fight.

He can drop the case and leave everyone to assume that Malignaggi did in fact tool him in sparring.

Or he can fight him in the ring and keep the footage confidential for obvious reasons with that. I'm sure with Mcgregors ego and conceited disposition he can convince himself that even though Paulie got the better of him for most of the rounds he did drop him late with sparring gloves and in 8oz his size advantage might be too much.

https://www.maxim.com/sports/paulie-malignaggi-conor-mcgregor-fight-2017-10

Or he could ignore him because nobody will care.

lol-wash-does-not-care.gif

Pulie is a has been boxer who, even when in his prime, wasn't nearly as famous or known as the global super star Conor McGregor. And nothing a hater on a Sherdog internet forum says will ever change that simple fact.

This^

No one gives a shit about Paulie, another boxing match, or an MMA bout featuring this over the hill blabber mouth

If he did as well as he claimed he did in training he would have released the tape, Conor is causing this stir on purpose.

Pulie is a has been boxer who, even when in his prime, wasn't nearly as famous or known as the global super star Conor McGregor. And nothing a hater on a Sherdog internet forum says will ever change that simple fact.

men have become so infatuated with the popularity of other men. it's really, really weird.

Everyone is over the Paulie thing so not really

Boxing fans and MMA fans are united over the fact that none of us want to see Conor box ever again

We want to see Conor fight Tony/Khabib/Nate/Edson etc.

No one cared about Paulie when he was actually relevant I'm not sure why we're starting now

men have become so infatuated with the popularity of other men. it's really, really weird.
They sure are. I'm not. Just pointing out that simple fact. It's simply the truth. Conor can choose to just ignore this has been, and people won't even care, except the haters of course who will say conors ducking Paulie. Sad.

this, malignaggi should call out mcgregor about this on national TV for mcgregor to even consider answering pauli

Nothing I said wasn't true.

I could also say good things about McGregor like him being brave and not a politician like Floyd which is why he might take this fight on and is even considering it.

People calling for this fight or a Nate rematch are grade A retards

The most likely senario was Conor was getting lit up by Paulie, got frustrated, clinched n tripped him to the floor

The fact that Conor said he will only fight him in a mma fight tells you all you need to know

Back