Malignaggi chasing that McGregor $$$

McGregor used Paulie to generate a buzz for the Mayweather fight. It was a little shady the way it was handled, and Paulie wants his proper respect.

If Mayweather Khabib have a boxing match then I'd support Paulie Conor as the co main event. I think that would be smart business, if they could get everyone on board.

McGregor used Paulie to generate a buzz for the Mayweather fight. It was a little shady the way it was handled, and Paulie wants his proper respect.

If Mayweather Khabib have a boxing match then I'd support Paulie Conor as the co main event. I think that would be smart business, if they could get everyone on board.
No way Conor plays 2nd fiddle.
By all accounts their spar was a little tasty and the fight would probably be worth a watch.

Conor is a main eventer and no way would want to share ppv revenue 3 ways. Paulie would want a decent pay day too.

Don't think that would happen on the same card.

Agree with the rest though. Pauline got straight off a plane and wasn't in shape for the 'sparring session' he had with Conor. (It wasn't really a sparring session. It was a calculated beat down and confidence booster) they purposely did that to Paulie. Giving Conor every advantage.

Pauline will smack shit out of him in half decent shape.

Conor is a main eventer and no way would want to share ppv revenue 3 ways. Paulie would want a decent pay day too.

Don't think that would happen on the same card.

Agree with the rest though. Pauline got straight off a plane and wasn't in shape for the 'sparring session' he had with Conor. (It wasn't really a sparring session. It was a calculated beat down and confidence booster) they purposely did that to Paulie. Giving Conor every advantage.

Pauline will smack shit out of him in half decent shape.

I can see that. I don't know how much negotiating power is reasonable to give Conor based on his last fight. "You're only as good as your last performance." He got stopped in boxing and the cage. At a certain point he is going to have to be flexible. I can see it if that is his stance, but I would question it.

Why do you keep calling him Pauline? lol

I can see that. I don't know how much negotiating power is reasonable to give Conor based on his last fight. "You're only as good as your last performance." He got stopped in boxing and the cage. At a certain point he is going to have to be flexible. I can see it if that is his stance, but I would question it.

My auto correct is getting the better of me. It won't accept Paulie and i cant be arsed to keep manually changing it.

Woo. Technology.

Problem is with conor is he is bigger than mma. It's a double edged sword with him becasue whilst he does bring attention, it's more of a circus type attention now. His rise was unbelievable and it'd be hard to top.

Butc hes still the biggest draw in mma and is a massive marketing force that money can't buy.

I'd like to see him have a winnable fight next which in my opinion from a sellbale stand point and goimg the way of rebuilding his confidence (something which is vital to conors game) I would prefer aldo at 155 or nate. You can sell both and I would favour Conor in those fights.

Kavanaugh should know regardless of technical and physical training Conor needs to get his confidence back. That won't come with smashing lobov in traiming repeatedly.. thatll come with actual fights.

It's kinda weird how mma people's don't think ring rust is a contributing factor. Hell kavanaugh even claimed that him self. I guess that kinda goes with the ufc claiming to have the best fights at the right time unlike boxing but unless you're GSP or Jon Jones it is going to effect you. As those guys are light years ahead of the rest.

I hope Conor stays away from any Paulie fight until he packs in mma. For his legacy.

Problem is with conor is he is bigger than mma. It's a double edged sword with him becasue whilst he does bring attention, it's more of a circus type attention now. His rise was unbelievable and it'd be hard to top.

Butc hes still the biggest draw in mma and is a massive marketing force that money can't buy.

I'd like to see him have a winnable fight next which in my opinion from a sellbale stand point and goimg the way of rebuilding his confidence (something which is vital to conors game) I would prefer aldo at 155 or nate. You can sell both and I would favour Conor in those fights.

Kavanaugh should know regardless of technical and physical training Conor needs to get his confidence back. That won't come with smashing lobov in traiming repeatedly.. thatll come with actual fights.

It's kinda weird how mma people's don't think ring rust is a contributing factor. Hell kavanaugh even claimed that him self. I guess that kinda goes with the ufc claiming to have the best fights at the right time unlike boxing but unless you're GSP or Jon Jones it is going to effect you. As those guys are light years ahead of the rest.

I hope Conor stays away from any Paulie fight until he packs in mma. For his legacy.

Whatever you are smoking, you did way too much.

Conor’s last 2 performances have been poor. I give him no credit for the Floyd fight. The guys is a heavily boxing based martial artist. He’s been boxing fit 20 years. I’m not having this novice nonsense that so many of his fans claim. If he’d have taken his training seriously, then Paulie would’ve been an excellent training partner. He was never going to win but could have looked and done better. Instead he used him for publicity.

If the ufc give him a instant rematch, or throw him to tony Ferguson then I can see this fight happening, because he’ll pretty much have no where to go in mma other than being just another fighter that needs to fight his way back to contention. He knows what will happen if he fights any of the top lmws, he’ll last a couple of rounds tops. Paulie fights the mould as well; long retired fighter, not a big hitter and naturally at least 2 weight classes smaller

Problem is Phil I don’t think there are many fights at the top of 155 where Conor is a certainty. Gaethge is tailor made, and id fancy him over barboza but his power just isnt the same LW. Khabib beats him just as easy, tony destroys him unless he can knock him out quick (which I doubt), Kevin Lee is fckin huge and on paper looks a terrible match up. Even poirier has continued to improve and the fight is likely to be much closer at 155. I’ve never seen an elite level fighter with such terrible cardio and he’s potentially in trouble against anyone who can last 10 mins with him.

The pressure on Conor in his next fight will be enormous.

Problem is Phil I don’t think there are many fights at the top of 155 where Conor is a certainty. Gaethge is tailor made, and id fancy him over barboza but his power just isnt the same LW. Khabib beats him just as easy, tony destroys him unless he can knock him out quick (which I doubt), Kevin Lee is fckin huge and on paper looks a terrible match up. Even poirier has continued to improve and the fight is likely to be much closer at 155. I’ve never seen an elite level fighter with such terrible cardio and he’s potentially in trouble against anyone who can last 10 mins with him.

The pressure on Conor in his next fight will be enormous.
Yea for sure. There a very few fights that are kinda easier options it at the same time as being a half decent draw. And imo the only ones that come to mind are nate and aldo.

Khabib rematch would be stuoid and hed be doing a ronda.

I do think he's I a difficult position of being a huge marketing draw but that exceeds his fighting ability. Becasue at the top eveyone is multifaceted killers.

And conors ground game is mediocre at best.

He looked like crap in his last fight. Came in flat footed, shitty head mooment. I think that's more to do with the time off.

I want to see him rebuild what he had. But thats gonna be very difficult. The way to beat Conor has been found.

I don't think he will fight Paulie now though. And definitely khabib won't fight mayweather.

Anderson said he can make 179 for a fight with Conor. He's pretty shot but still dangerous. Too big? I fear so.

Anderson said he can make 179 for a fight with Conor. He's pretty shot but still dangerous. Too big? I fear so.
Anderson eats him alive. Though I think it'd be one of those exhibition matches where they take it a bit easy.

Still would watch though..

Is there STILL McGregor money? <Eek2.0>

Fuckin' bum can't box, can't compete in his natural weight class in mma...he's half way to being Paris Hilton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back