Maia vs Condit : Grappler vs Striker

If anyone was ever interested enough to watch a Maia fight twice there would be more gifs of his pathetic falling down and refusing to get up in multiple fights.
Watch Maia vs Story and then go fuck yourself.
<33>

Subbing elite Mma guys who know exactly what you want to do and have had a trading camp in preparation to defend it is difficult. Condit won't be as defensive oriented as brown. Scary fight for both men.

Brown has numerous sub losses. He was defending with 1 arm and shaking head.

Need gif of 3rd round bitch slap.

This fight is way more exciting than Diaz vs con-nerd. Seeing how maia will deal with condits striking and movement and how Condit will deal with maias ju-jitsu will be crazy

Boring vs exciting
Staller vs fighter

If anyone was ever interested enough to watch a Maia fight twice there would be more gifs of his pathetic falling down and refusing to get up in multiple fights.

Baahh, give him title shot. Baahhhh, DM's fights are super exciting. Baahhhh, we want a champ that can't throw a punch. Stupid sheep, keep staring up the ass of the one you're blindly following.

Says who? You who's closest experience in Mma is playing undisputed till your gas out???

Hard to make a gif of being dominated for 3 rounds but i'm sure there is a gif of Brown tapping. Seriously did Maia fuck your mom?

Says who? You who's closest experience in Mma is playing undisputed till your gas out???

never played the game.
Don't you have another guy to go practice north/south on

He has sub losses from like 5 years ago.

Maia was the first to finish him since 2011. Brown went ten fights in a row without being finished before he ran into Maia. That's cool that he was defending with one arm and shaking his head, but he still got choked out with one arm by Maia.

Maia has to be more offensive this fight... Carlos is very used to turtle and expose his back, he knows he does that and means he will lose the round. It will be interesting to see how carlos deals with Maia's passing and top pressure, if he doesn't expose his back he will be dealing with Maia on mount, witch isn't that bad in a 5 round, Maia isn't going to punch himself out, but I think he has to be more offensive, going past the 3rd with carlos is not a good idea. On the other hand what's really tiring is not grappling on the ground, but grappling standing, taking the fight to the ground, I'd carlos doesn't make him work for each td, demian might get to yhe 4th or even 5th with some gas reserve, which would take away carlos best Weapon. In this fight, his cardio.

Last edited:
condit will win this fight fairly easily. its been quite a while since condit submitted his opponents so a lot of new mma fans think condit is just a striker with little grappling ability.
i think maia takes down condit in the first round but nothing much happens, then condit wins the rest of the rounds. 49-46 condit, or 48-47 condit if maia can do his thing for 2 rounds before getting kicked around.

Really looking forward to this fight and props to both fighters for taking it.

This is one of those fights that is impossible to predetermine. I could see it going in several directions.

I think most likely is a 3-2 decision for Maia followed very closely by 3-2 for Condit.

A finish would be remarkable and both have an equal chance at pulling that off.

I am not as worried about Maia's gas tank as others are. I think he can go five just fine.

If I were to bet on this fight I would take Maia sub at +430 which is the only possible outcome with any value.

I'll go for Maia, as he has no problem to repeat the same routine as what he did to Brown back then.
my heart will always be with Maia.
But it will be interesting if he can catch the runman.

Back