Magny girlfriend

She is one of those girls whose face is fat

Good to know that even a gangly, shrunken-head havin' mofo like Magny can still pull because he's a fighter :cool:

Yeah i dont know how he pulled that. Seriously. Maybe she has a fake leg or something lol!

This guy is
bLppPEo.gif

<45><45><45><45><45>

Neil Magny may have won her on his rugged good looks. Or she has some weird ear fetish....

{<jordan}

{<jordan}

You could fill a trashbag with Crisco and put a bikini on it, and half of Sherdog will call you gay for not wanting to fuck it.

No. EVERYONE on Sherdog dates supermodels.....even...tho...they never post pics of them hanging out together..but still..

Plot twist: Neil’s better half in on the other side, out of frame. That lady came with the gentleman on the other side of her, also out of frame.

LOL

She is one of those girls whose face is fat

<bball1>

Neil "Sammy Davis Jr." Magny got himself a nice looking lady

Never know based on one still shot but it looks like one of those old school 90s LQ boob jobs. Hope not for her sake because she's very pretty
Fair enough, you maybe right but yeah, I agree, that girl is fucking gorgeous.

I'm not saying I wouldn't but for athlete standards, I'm not feeling it dawg. Has the face of a girl who could plump up to 250lbs in her late 30's.

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

I’m sorry man. My bad, I was drunk last night when I posted it. You’re right. Small shoulders, yuck?! I like those broad ass shoulders, with some nice delts, that go into a V-taper back and a nice six pack, with those side muscles that go from the hip and point down towards the pelvis.... that underwear models always have, (what’s the name of those muscles?), then right into a nice thick cock. But it all starts at the shoulders.

I’m sorry man. My bad, I was drunk last night when I posted it. You’re right. Small shoulders, yuck?! I like those broad ass shoulders, with some nice delts, that go into a V-taper back and a nice six pack, with those side muscles that go from the hip and point down towards the pelvis.... that underwear models always have, (what’s the name of those muscles?), then right into a nice thick cock. But it all starts at the shoulders.

Hahahahaha. You know I was joking. I agree with you she is smoking. Way out of my league lol.

It's 2018 and we have a whole thread dedicated to a fighters girlfriend / wife. Is this some form of sick joke that I'm not a part of?

She is a lovely, standard, everyday lady and we are discussing her like a piece of meat.

Vile.

Fun fact: Neil Magny was on the same season of TUF as Julian "let me bang" Lane and Smilin' Sam "throw 3 punches a round" Alvey.

I don't think I have ever seen any UFC fighter ever that was dating a black woman.
tenor.gif
At least it is rare.....

Back