Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

An upstate Republican NY DA refused to stop for speeding, and drove back home after calling the police chief to complain.

Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley admitted that she was driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone but refused to stop.

The officer followed her to her home and issued Doorley a ticket, which she accepted, but not before calling the officer an asshole and running inside her home.

In the video, she gets on the phone and calls Webster Chief of Police Dennis Kohlmeier and asks him “can you please tell them to leave me alone?”

If she had shot the police officer to death would you have posted the laughing emoji again, you piece of shit?

Hilarious seeing the poster boy for special treatment whining about special treatment.

Just ignore him like I did. We all know who was on what side of what when it came to defunding the police. A guy made an obvious false and made up statistic and Jack told me to respond to it with a citation.

A citation.
"Imagine that crazy Jack thinking that facts matter more than vibes! Partisan lies trump reality!"

If she had shot the police officer to death would you have posted the laughing emoji again, you piece of shit?

Hilarious seeing the poster boy for special treatment whining about special treatment.
Hypothetical whataboutism totally trumps reality too, apparently.

Y’all sound awfully WOKE in here

Good.

Keep waking up only a matter of time before the children of local politicians get some ackright.

Come on home baby, we got your spot nice and warm

Back