Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

I mean she’s sorry she got caught
And I say she's sorry for what she did. Because that is what apologized for.
Without that video there’s no chance she’s asking for forgiveness
Well that's the second time you pretty much told me you can read her mind. Can you tell you future also? If so I'm gonna need you to tell me if the Indianapolis Colts are gonna win their season opener.

Well that's the second time you pretty much told me you can read her mind. Can you tell you future also? If so I'm gonna need you to tell me if the Indianapolis Colts are gonna win their season opener.
Ok white knight

Imagine thinking these maga troop dont think they are above the law when their fearless leader thinks hes above the law.

I noticed you didn't deny the wife part. That poor woman

Again, where’s the proof that such events have ever taken place? Oh, that’s right, you have none. But considering how much you’re on my cock at all times, you would have written my i
Dang. Edibles might be the way to go, and it’s a lot easier to control the dose. Indica gummies, no more than 5mg at a time

Tried those as well. The fucked up feeling stays with me too long for my tastes. Alcohol buzz fades (unless absolutely blitzed) pretty quickly for me.

Dr. Taco writing prescriptions
I’ve got a great pic of one of my fighters getting stitched up and trying not to laugh as I inform the post fight doc that I’m more of a street surgeon (formerly a street pharmacist) and explaining how I would of done it with super glue and butterfly bandages

I can with accurate interpretation of the scriptures prove my point. Can you?
Of course not. And the point of that image seems to be that Christians don't really believe their own stuff. Which is fine, but then don't pretend to.

"This is what we're up against corruption wise". Lol, some lady trying to get out of a speeding ticket is where the real corruption is in NY. Maybe if she pulled a knife on the cops or tried to run them over with 10 open warrants, the left would be more supportive, as long as they didn't know her party affiliation. BTW, she was elected as a democrat, was a democrat for her 20 years working in the DA office before that, and switched parties when she was already DA.

Seems like a pretty easy case to add whatever charges for not stopping. Not sure why she didn't just pull over and tell the cop she's the DA and get a "warning" instead of acting like a bitch on video, and making a much bigger problem for herself than it would have been otherwise. I'd be surprised if any DA anywhere actually got the ticket and paid the fine for a minor traffic ticket, even though DAs make over $200k and the ticket for less than 30mph over is like $90 and she could just take the ticket and drop it herself if the cop didn't just make it a warning.
You don't think this sort of politician might show a bias towards her own 'in group' and look to crack down harder on those she perceives to be 'others' or less deserving? I think this is the exact sort of petty corruption a community should care about.

You don't think this sort of politician might show a bias towards her own 'in group' and look to crack down harder on those she perceives to be 'others' or less deserving? I think this is the exact sort of petty corruption a community should care about.

She's kinda already doing that.

I don't even know what you're asking. Who is her "in group" and who are the "others"? Are you talking about prosecutors from her office dismissing their own traffic tickets, or are you trying to call this lady a white supremacist with no evidence for trying to get out of a speeding ticket?

Never heard of this lady but I saw this 20 second news clip of ny governor and some other leftists shaming her and singing the praises of the cops... like over the top all cops need to be respected type shit. First thought that's comical coming from these defund the police, 90% peaceful scum. Second thought, this lady must be a republican. Now I hear she's MAGA and it all makes sense. 2 faced pieces of shit

Not a huge fan. I have never gotten the giggles or munchies and basically, it just feels like bees are crawling all over me and my head spins worse than from alcohol.
I had the same experience when I was younger. It wasn't until I smoked stuff with lower THC levels for a while and built somewhat of a tolerance.

Back