Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

Good effort Sumo, but there are two threads on this already.
Mm, I never noticed them, and checked the most recent two pages, and searched before posting but didn't find them/it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll check more in future.

That isn't schizophrenia.

It's literally the same bullshit Trump spouts, and he's not schizophrenic.

It's just delusion.
So its your opinion he wasn't bat shit crazy?

That isn't schizophrenia.

It's literally the same bullshit Trump spouts, and he's not schizophrenic.

It's just delusion.

Then why haven't 73,999,999 other people that voted for trump decapitated their parents?

So its your opinion he wasn't bat shit crazy?

He wasn't schizophrenic.

That isn't schizophrenia, and to throw out labels like that is unhelpful.

Schizophrenics aren't likely to be able to commit an act of extreme violence and talk coherently about a laundry list of standard extremist CTard political talking points for 15 minutes with complete composure.

That just isn't schizophrenia.

Was he crazy? Fuck yeah.

Guy shows very obvious signs of delusion, megalomania, narcissism, but not confusion. There isn't any confusion. He isn't getting his talking points wrong, or stumbling over his narration. He's a guy that seems to genuinely believe he can mobilize an army, and is showing compassion to those he assumes he has conquered.

That is not schizophrenia.

He wasn't schizophrenic.

That isn't schizophrenia, and to throw out labels like that is unhelpful.

Schizophrenics aren't likely to be able to commit an act of extreme violence and talk coherently about a laundry list of standard extremist CTard political talking points for 15 minutes with complete composure.

That just isn't schizophrenia.

Was he crazy? Fuck yeah.

Guy shows very obvious signs of delusion, megalomania, narcissism, but not confusion. There isn't any confusion. He isn't getting his talking points wrong, or stumbling over his narration. He's a guy that seems to genuinely believe he can mobilize an army, and is showing compassion to those he assumes he has conquered.

That is not schizophrenia.
I'll leave all that for the shrinks to debate. I don't think someone that publishes a video with his father's head is competent to stand trial though.

Its a bit silly to compare him to Trump.

I'll leave all that for the shrinks to debate. I don't anyone that publishes a video with his father's head is competent to stand trial.

Its a bit silly to compare him to Trump.

I'm not comparing him to Trump, dude, I'm saying he's no more a schizophrenic than Trump is.

katt-williams-stare.gif

do you realize how absurd you're being?

Do you realize you don't know what schizophrenia is, and you're taking a stance that is not only completely wrong, but also harmful to law enforcement?

The thing about a lot of people with severe(yet hidden) mental illness, is that they don't think they have a mental illness, and will not seek out help. Unless they're committing crimes, or are observed and reported by their inner circle, there's no way to parse them out. This guy thought he was basically God. Doubt he's picking up the phone to proclaim he's insane and needs help.

Mental health funding would go to people suffering from overt mental illness(schizo's n' shit), which isn't bad, but thinking it would stop a guy like this, who obviously could function normally in society until he finally snapped, is wishful thinking.

Sometimes there isn't a solution. Any one of us could go crazy one day, for a whole host of reasons. Having mental health centers at every corner will not solve that issue.

Maybe not this particular fellow, but there's a huge correlation between mandatory reporters in schools and colleges and a variety of casualty events. The Virginia Tech shooter had made death threats against a community college teacher BEFORE legally purchasing weapons.

Then if you linked those reports with firearms background checks, etc, you'd cast a wider net.

There is not a solution to 100% of these issues, but there are solutions that can generate exponential decay in the problem and they are worth exploring.

Forgive me that part is a bit off topic for this particular crime (but relevant to other cases of stochastic terrorism), but the point remains it's about doing what we can before we run into diminishing returns.

Having a police force won't reduce murders to zero in a large population but a significant percentage in reduction is worth the effort.

Having better access to healthcare for all and mental healthcare for all could have made it easier for this guy's family (father maybe?) to get him into a clinic, seeing a Dr, on appropriate meds, etc.

It would not have reduced his likelihood to commit a murder to zero, but when you apply these programs on public health levels they would literally save lives.

No, just like a bullet is harmless unless it is given direction.
That's the entire point I am making..... there are many MANY mentally unstable people in America and when they are filled with bullshit, it's not safe for us "normies".

You're not a normie though. You're a fanatic.

The thing about a lot of people with severe(yet hidden) mental illness, is that they don't think they have a mental illness, and will not seek out help. Unless they're committing crimes, or are observed and reported by their inner circle, there's no way to parse them out. This guy thought he was basically God. Doubt he's picking up the phone to proclaim he's insane and needs help.

Mental health funding would go to people suffering from overt mental illness(schizo's n' shit), which isn't bad, but thinking it would stop a guy like this, who obviously could function normally in society until he finally snapped, is wishful thinking.

Sometimes there isn't a solution. Any one of us could go crazy one day, for a whole host of reasons. Having mental health centers at every corner will not solve that issue.
Good post. There's also a real cross over between mental illness and a lack of emotional IQ. Alot of people lack the intelligence to accept that there are grey areas, and you need to concede and bend your beliefs etc

People with these brittle rigid beliefs can have them shatter when pushed by events.

Do you realize you don't know what schizophrenia is, and you're taking a stance that is not only completely wrong, but also harmful to law enforcement?

whatever the diagnosis, does he look mentally well to you?

a "musician, author, writer, messiah, king of earth, chosen as a presidential nominee if only the courts and the fbi didn't screw him".

he looks detached from reality and it's pretty gross that you even compare him to "MAGA" or trump or anyone else using surface level comparisons. at a minimum he's mentally ill and the jury's still out on insanity.

photo-provided-bucks-county-district-75717549.jpg

80681207-13028297-Mohn_s_Spotify_musician_bio_claims_he_only_wants_to_bring_positi-a-38_1706712755065.jpg

80665335-13028297-Justin_Mohn_was_arrested_on_Tuesday_100_miles_from_the_family_ho-a-37_1706712755065.jpg

80681209-13028297-image-a-2_1706709235982.jpg

80665895-13028297-One_of_Mohn_s_self_published_books_which_expand_on_his_claim_to_-a-31_1706712754794.jpg

james holmes, the movie threatre shooter (diagnosed as SANE and mentall fit for trial but with schizotypal personality disorder)
aurora-James-Holme_2444569b.jpg

whatever the diagnosis, does he look mentally well to you?

I could paint a portrait of my next door neighbour looking completely insane if I wanted to.

I could do the same to you with enough photos.

I could have probably taken a series of photos of Mother Theresa looking like a complete basket case if the tech were available, because snapshots are just that: moments in time.

It's silly that someone in 2024 would use photos to discern mental stability.

Most people probably take photos of themselves to lie about what they're really all about.

I could paint a portrait of my next door neighbour looking completely insane if I wanted to.

I could do the same to you with enough photos.

I could have probably taken a series of photos of Mother Theresa looking like a complete basket case if the tech were available, because snapshots are just that: moments in time.

It's silly that someone in 2024 would use photos to discern mental stability.

Most people probably take photos of themselves to lie about what they're really all about.

look at the text in those photos and what that implies.

and look at what he thinks...

Mohn said he felt he could have been 'the first unanimously-elected candidate for both parties since George Washington.'

He added: 'But I was betrayed by the FBI, the federal courts, and my own family, because there are people who believe I am the messiah. This belief that I am the messiah is why you have never heard this story on the news, because it would spread that belief.

Mohn said he felt he could have been 'the first unanimously-elected candidate for both parties since George Washington.'

He added: 'But I was betrayed by the FBI, the federal courts, and my own family, because there are people who believe I am the messiah. This belief that I am the messiah is why you have never heard this story on the news, because it would spread that belief.

Why are you using the word 'schizophrenia' other than for shock value?

This could be word for word out of Trump's orange pie hole

This could be word for word out of Trump's orange pie hole

identical words coming out of different mouths mean different things.

a UFC champion who dabbles in multiple weights classes saying "i was called on by a higher power to become a 2-weight UFC champion" is magnitudes different than an out-of-shape recluse who's never fought in his life enacting a power-fantasy in his head and repeating the same words while crying himself to sleep.

you guys know better than to make these shitty comparisons.

on a scale of 1 to will cut your fathers head off, where did Trump touch you?

Back