Mackenzie Dern returns at LFA 24 | Phoenix, AZ (Friday, October 13th)

I finally just used a new name and signed up for a new sling tv account and free 7 day trial.
I hate their service but I need my Dern fix!
Sling works fine for me. The $25 package gets you pretty much all the MMA channels (FS1, FS2, AXS, NBCSN) plus another $5 Spike and then you get quite a few other typical channels. Works well. They have some competition now but I think Sling is best for the price and channels I want.

Dern stand-up looks improved. Got the clinch. Already going for takedown.

Polk doing a good job avoiding takedown. Back to banging.

OHHH. Dern with the knock down!!!

I wish Edmund was in Polk's corner. Head movement head movement head movement head movement, head movement head movement head movement head movement head movement.

Now we get blessed with Dern and Cat in the cage. ;)

Now can the next fight keep it going...

Miolla v Zani

Her striking is much improved but its still on that Ronda level of striking.

Think she could use another fight or two in LFA before moving to UFC next year but who knows, every fight is a risk and one loss outside UFC would really derail her hype before she even entered the UFC.

Might just want to get in UFC and maybe give her low level fights like someone from this season of TUF, one of the 16 ranked seeds with only a few fights.

She caught her with a nice punch, but she has zero technique - almost looked like she was swinging blindly. I think she has nice potential, but this didn't disprove anyone who thought she only has BJJ and a pretty face.

Back