mackenzi dern

And she shouldn't feel pressured to jump into the deep end while improving so fast.She showed some huge improvements in her striking on Friday,Kaline Medeiros is no joke despite being wild in general.I put more stock into her potential now,but she still has a ton of work to do and I honestly think she needs to stay at 115 but she'll have to be really dedicated,missing weight a 3rd time in such a short career would not be good and at 125 I think she won't be as effective stylistically.

Hey @kenetics what does she walk around at?

And she shouldn't feel pressured to jump into the deep end while improving so fast.She showed some huge improvements in her striking on Friday,Kaline Medeiros is no joke despite being wild in general.I put more stock into her potential now,but she still has a ton of work to do and I honestly think she needs to stay at 115 but she'll have to be really dedicated,missing weight a 3rd time in such a short career would not be good and at 125 I think she won't be as effective stylistically.

Hey @kenetics what does she walk around at?

She walks around 135-140lb. She is to short for the 125lb division and will have to make 115lb.

Dern is really good at stringing together submissions. I'd bet on leg lock for her next victory.

Mackenzie is legit. I hope she can get her weight cut under control because imo she is too small for 125 and 135. Skillwise I think she already would win against most sw chicks even though her standup is still pretty green.

You can take a pill to prevent that now.

11124833_1.jpg
i think you mean HIV.
once u got AIDS, its all over.

i think you mean HIV.
once u got AIDS, its all over.

I think there is no cure for both, right? They just managed to control HIV to a point where it wont kill you. Kinda crazy there still is no real solution to this and most types of cancer.

Her striking is getting better and that was an impressive win.

Serious question. I have not heard her speak. Is it really a fake Brazilian accent?? I mean, her father is Brazilian right? Is an accent that hard to imagine?
There is nothing fake about her or her accent. These fucking children post that bullshit don’t know anything about her or her upbringing. Her dad is megaton and she has spent years and years in Brazil and with him and all her coaches. Just like millions of other people who are raised in bilingual environments. Nothing unusual about it.

I like her at her heaviest. Like her last weigh in against that chick that looked like cyborg she looked amazing with a little tummy and lots of meat on her. I guess when she fights at 125 rather than 115 I like her more

Her fake accent is a major turn off though. Can't stand posers
same here...we're one of the very few posters in here that actually want their women nice and soft... seems like a lot of dudes in here want their women to have a six pack, abs and muscles and stuff... <{clintugh}><{katwhu}><{pranko}>:rustled:<{outtahere}><{vega}>

There is nothing fake about her or her accent. These fucking children post that bullshit don’t know anything about her or her upbringing. Her dad is megaton and she has spent years and years in Brazil and with him and all her coaches. Just like millions of other people who are raised in bilingual environments. Nothing unusual about it.

This. I've known and trained with Kenzie since she was 10yrs old. I went over why she gained an accent as the years went by.

If you speak two languages, it is very easy to develop accents depending who you are hanging around with .

same here...we're one of the very few posters in here that actually want their women nice and soft... seems like a lot of dudes in here want their women to have a six pack, abs and muscles and stuff... <{clintugh}><{katwhu}><{pranko}>:rustled:<{outtahere}><{vega}>

cant think of too many mma fighters with a womanly body like that. looks good to me mang

People hate on Dern for her quasi "Brazilian accent" but it's not all that uncommon to adopt the syntax and speech patterns of the people surrounding us.

I spent quite a few years competing in the UK and I made the conscious decision to NOT be one of those people who "try-hard" to fit in by adopting local vernacular. I always rolled my eyes at those who would come back from a vacation with a stupid half-baked English, Aussie, etc., accent.

What I discovered was that a strong part of the human condition is to yearn to be understood. After a great length of time one just naturally, and without trying, begins to imitate those around them. And it sheds itself rather quickly once we return to our motherland.

Bottom line, even when actively trying to avoid doing it, it tends to occur naturally. If any of you fat neckbeards ever venture out of your shitstain hometowns, to another country, you might understand what I'm saying.

I agree with the sociology of what you posted.

And some may take personal offense at this for their nanas, mamas, etc., but when you have a person who has been in a country for a very long time, and retains their strong accent, you are usually dealing with someone who is some combination of hard-headed, selfish, dim-witted, and/or lazy. In my fifty years on planet Earth, at least.

One of the most overrated looking women in MMA
To be fair, if someone set you up on a blind date, and the only info you had was that she trains MMA, you'd consider yourself fucking lucky if she showed up. It could be MUCH MUCH worse.

Back