Machida's brother is only 5'9" and fight at FW

Only? That's kind of tall for FW. Or are you saying that his is ONLY 5'9 because he is Lyoto's brother?

Been watching him for awhile. Has only gotten better.

Didn't drink enough piss in his growing years, so didn't grow up big and strong

So what?

Jason & Clay Guida

guidasplap2.gif

This isn't new information, but I'm not sure why TD is getting so much hate. Anyway, Lyoto is clearly an anomaly. His father is even smaller than his brother. Reminds me of Michael Jordan being 6'6, while his father was 5'6 and his brother is 5'8. It's like the movie Twins.

Machida' brother shit his pants last night during the fight.

This is after usada and the height cutting he used to be the bigger brother before

Nate Diaz 's brorher Nick is smaller than him too. Conor Mcgregor told me so

This isn't new information, but I'm not sure why TD is getting so much hate. Anyway, Lyoto is clearly an anomaly. His father is even smaller than his brother. Reminds me of Michael Jordan being 6'6, while his father was 5'6 and his brother is 5'8. It's like the movie Twins.
how tall was the mailman?

I'm 7 inches taller and about 70lbs bigger than one of my brothers and 2 inches taller than the other.They're brothers not clones.

My brother is 7 inches taller than me and approximately 70 lbs heavier
:(

Fighting manlets at FW is sad though. MAN Up bro

My brother is 7 inches taller than me and approximately 70 lbs heavier
:(
I'm guessing you're the oldest? For us I'm the youngest and the and the oldest is the one who's way smaller.

I'm guessing you're the oldest? For us I'm the youngest and the and the oldest is the one who's way smaller.

Yes. My older sister and I are the same exact size.

My younger brother is 5'9" but extremely thick bodied. Possibly he's 205 lbs with 7.2 inch wrists.

Back