Lyoto Machida KO Vitor Belfort Gif

lol yeah shat yourself with that stupid comment and now act like you knew all about Vitor's retirement speech.
I saw it live yesterday. I don't know what you're on about or what your problem is

giphy.gif

Actually...

giphy.gif

cd0871b58158f12bb7f296095e159a06.gif

SourDefiniteFireant-max-14mb.gif

Lyoto set this stage with the KO of Couture using the crane kick front kick which was the most impressive of them all, Karate kid style. Anderson followed suit and then Lyoto wanted to make sure he did not just first but also last.
Haha nah. Anderson did it first. Machida’s was wack and over a decrepit old man.

Actually...

giphy.gif

Lyoto set this stage with the KO of Couture using the crane kick front kick which was the most impressive of them all, Karate kid style. Anderson followed suit and then Lyoto wanted to make sure he did not just first but also last.

Fake news!

Silva vs Belfort was UFC 126
Machida vs Couture UFC 129.

Actually...

giphy.gif

Silva v Belfort was Feb 5, 2011

Machida v Couture was April 30, 2011

However, Machida v Frankin was 2003. The front kick has been around for centuries, if not millennia. Arguing Silva or Machida, as if one of them invented front kicking to the head is as silly as Seagal claiming he invented the kick or taught it to them.

Daniel-San was doing that before Seagal became famous.
Seagal trained his father. And his father's father. Seagal is in fact, immortal. He's over 1,000 years old. He invented MMA.

Hands down the best front kick to the face ever landed in the UFC.

I

Well spotted!

Machida has another front kick KO against a legend in his resume - in his third MMA fight vs Rich Franklin. That's 3 front kick KOs. Does anyone have more?

While he did kick Franklin in the finishing exchange, the two punches immediately before and after that kick were what really did the deed in that fight.

While he did kick Franklin in the finishing exchange, the two punches immediately before and after that kick were what really did the deed in that fight.

LOL at Ryoto "Lyoto" Machida. :D
Back when Ryoto was his name and Lyoto was his nickname. :D

I

Travis Browe's front kick KO of Overeem was the worst--very sloppy...but it worked. Travis with years of Shotokan training might have retired Overeem.

I
Except that time Anderson Silva did it, to the same guy, like 10 years ago and 32 volcanoes and 22 geysers went out simultaneously because we didn't even think it was possible.

Nice kick, but come on now, Vitor should have retired years ago.

Back