Luke Thomas STILL making excuses for Jon Jones

Luke Thomas is legit TST and could probably be heavyweight champion with 6 months of TDD training, so bizarre to see someone like that desperately wanting people to fuck his wife while he watches
LS4dOiC.png

He's a fatso. What could he do against someone like me? I'm 200 pounds of solid muscle, 4% body fat of course.

Luke Thomas is legit TST and could probably be heavyweight champion with 6 months of TDD training, so bizarre to see someone like that desperately wanting people to fuck his wife while he watches

Depends on what his wife looks like.

Let's forget for a moment all the partying and police trouble he's had. (poor guy) What about the Roids/cheating he got caught for. That part seems to have been quietly swept under the carpet for some reason. For comparison, Cyborg got caught years ago and is still held to account for it. Yet she's had no trouble with the legal system. Double standards are rampant. While I agree a certain amount of partying is to be expected for young people but the constant stream of shit this guy pulls is over the top. Doesn't seem to care or change his ways. One of these days he's going to be the one that gets in a car wreck and gets hurt. Truly hope not but the law of averages will catch up to him one of these days.

I don't get Luke Thomas sometimes. He speaks in hyperbole constantly that he routinely contradicts with his own actions.

1. He hates people that root for sports teams based in cities or countries they don't live and yet this guy won't shut up about Real Madrid.
2. He criticizes people for eating/drinking on air and he drinks diet soda nearly every show.
3. Condemns drunk driving except when he and Bones get DUIs.
4. He hates IPAs but has only tried 3 of them.

I don't get Luke Thomas sometimes. He speaks in hyperbole constantly that he routinely contradicts with his own actions.

1. He hates people that root for sports teams based in cities or countries they don't live and yet this guy won't shut up about Real Madrid.
2. He criticizes people for eating/drinking on air and he drinks diet soda nearly every show.
3. Condemns drunk driving except when he and Bones get DUIs.
4. He hates IPAs but has only tried 3 of them.
Now that #4 is a Luke Thomas fun fact.

So how does this fit into the narrative of Luke Thomas being a "cuck"?

o wait, he's falling to his knees for the black guy, gotcha...carry on scrubs...

Yeah because hit and run, cocain, drinking, cheating on your wife is whats considered normal partying for men in their 20s.

Just let him fuck your wife already Luke, we all know you want it.

wow. People misinterpret and overinterpret everything luke says. He's by far the most reasonable, fair and objective journalist on sbnation. 100 times better than ariels rimjobbing of sbg and blatant attempts to stir up trouble.
You guys are on another planet.

I don't think most people give a shit about jones's "partying"; few, if anyone, criticizes him for that, it's the illegal shit he does that people rant about, i.e. Crashing his car whilst drunk, the hit and run (literal running) then going back to the scene to grab his drugs and doing nothing to help the victim, and testing positive for banned substances. The guy is a trainwreck and he's still lauded by cocksniffers like thomas along with the nut-huggers on this forum.

Back