giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    780.6 KB · Views: 0
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    780.6 KB · Views: 0
He is a great example about how what's inside counts more than the outside.

You'd think after Bisping getting KO'd he would be a bit more humble...The salt continues. Make it happen Dana...I see Mini (sea-level) Cain ending him in the second.

images

An extremely rare feat Rockhold has accomplished that a great many MWs have not is getting KO'd Bisping. So well done.

Luke has been butt hurt ever since losing the title to Bisping. Demi dumping him probably made him even more bitter.

Luke took heel status to the next level but it's not an act he means it

A lot of muppets in this thread. Yes you may hate on RockSalt, but to deny he is the superior fighter is absolute nonsense.

Luke would murder Gastelum, worse than Gastelum murders his daily kfc bucket.

gastelum via burrito breakfasts and chipotle dressing

If anything has me shaking my head about what he said, is that Rock salt used MMAth to talk about how irrelevant Gastelum is.

"He lost to Weidman, and I destroyed Weidman!"

Well how about Gastelum KOd Bisping with as much ease as he KOd you?

He's a big, long, strong, well rounded MW, and that's why I like to watch Rockhold fight...but man, the guy lives in his own naracassistic world in his head.

This midget might just take your head clean off your shoulders. Overlooking Kelvin has MUCH worse potential than overlooking Bisping like he did.

Kelvin is only getting better, and he's proven that his speed, power, accuracy and distance closing can make him a dangerous guy at 185.

Call me crazy, but I see Gastelum and Whitaker fighting for the belt by the end of next year.

That's funny, there's a very real possibility that Gastelum KOs Rockhold.

If anything has me shaking my head about what he said, is that Rock salt used MMAth to talk about how irrelevant Gastelum is.

"He lost to Weidman, and I destroyed Weidman!"

Well how about Gastelum KOd Bisping with as much ease as he KOd you?

He's a big, long, strong, well rounded MW, and that's why I like to watch Rockhold fight...but man, the guy lives in his own naracassistic world in his head.

This midget might just take your head clean off your shoulders. Overlooking Kelvin has MUCH worse potential than overlooking Bisping like he did.

Kelvin is only getting better, and he's proven that his speed, power, accuracy and distance closing can make him a dangerous guy at 185.

Call me crazy, but I see Gastelum and Whitaker fighting for the belt by the end of next year.

IF that happens i see Whittaker smashing Kelvin. Whittaker has similar boxing and is more well rounded. And ofc the key factor he's so much bigger frame wise than Gastellum who is obviously a huge talent but too undersized at MW.

Luke would likely fold Kelvin up like a cheap suit, but if Luke plays around like that Branch fight and let’s his chin hang out there, who knows... Kelvin may be a WW but he still is canvas napping MW’s.

Since we're using MMAth, Gastelum > Vitor > Rockhold.

Back