Luke Rockhold Ducked Yoel Romero...

Romero lost because he couldn't land a hail Mary kill shot due to Reapers Teep.

Come on now
He lost because he slipped in the 5th round and Whitaker took full advantage. Fair play to Whitaker, but in no way shape or form did Whitaker "take [Romero] to task."

I will not debate that Romero lost, and I will not debate to take away credit from Whitaker (even though both fighters didn't impress me). However, I will debate on how certain people qualify the fight.

It was a very close fight that came down to one slip in the 5th Round. Nobody was outclassed. Both fighters were convinced that they did enough to win.

Conclusion, Whitaker won the game, but he didn't win the fight. To win the fight, your opponent has to know that he was beaten. A third party telling him that he lost, is only meaningful on paper and financially, but a fighter knows when he was beaten. So, the opponent's job is to make the fighter concede defeat. The way Cormier and Cruz conceded versus Jones and Garbrandt respectively. Those are the only decisions are personally respect.

It just my point view, and it helps me enjoy fights. Everybody can believe what they want.

He lost because he slipped in the 5th round and Whitaker took full advantage. Fair play to Whitaker, but in no way shape or form did Whitaker "take [Romero] to task."

I will not debate that Romero lost, and I will not debate to take away credit from Whitaker (even though both fighters didn't impress me). However, I will debate on how certain people qualify the fight.

It was a very close fight that came down to one slip in the 5th Round. Nobody was outclassed. Both fighters were convinced that they did enough to win.

Conclusion, Whitaker won the game, but he didn't win the fight. To win the fight, your opponent has to know that he was beaten. A third party telling him that he lost, is only meaningful on paper and financially, but a fighter knows when he was beaten. So, the opponent's job is to make the fighter concede defeat. The way Cormier and Cruz conceded versus Jones and Garbrandt respectively. Those are the only decisions are personally respect.

It just my point view, and it helps me enjoy fights. Everybody can believe what they want.
200w (6).gif
Carry on

I don't like either guy. But, at least Romero got his head out of his ass. That shit talking on twitter with Bisping was one of the lamest things ever.

He didn't quite grasp the part where...HE LOST.

If these fuckin clowns need to be talking shit. They should be doing it at eachother.

It was a late replacement and Luke went with the guy he already fought over someone he'd never trained for
So, he ducked. Everybody has their reasons for ducking for some it is money, others wrong match-ups, some people don't think they can win.

For the fighters we like, we accept the reasons, and sometimes even make up reasons for them. For fighters we don't like, we pull out the memes and funny photoshops.

But at the end of the day, a duck is duck. However, just because you are a duck, it doesn't mean you are a chicken.

So, he ducked. Everybody has their reasons for ducking for some it is money, others wrong match-ups, some people don't think they can win.

For the fighters we like, we accept the reasons, and sometimes even make up reasons for them. For fighters we don't like, we pull out the memes and funny photoshops.

But at the end of the day, a duck is duck. However, just because you are a duck, it doesn't mean you are a chicken.
Lol @ duck. He was set to fight Weidman, not Romero

Romero refusing to fight Rockhold in September is an actual duck. Late replacements are an entirely different story

I don't like either guy. But, at least Romero got his head out of his ass. That shit talking on twitter with Bisping was one of the lamest things ever.

He didn't quite grasp the part where...HE LOST.

If these fuckin clowns need to be talking shit. They should be doing it at eachother.
He lost the fight. However, the dude who supposedly beat him is the one who left the fight too injured to fight any time soon.

So, Romero is doing the right thing by keeping his name in the conversation. He is at the top, and he can beat Bisping. To say that he shouldn't get the opportunity, because he lost his last fight is ridiculous.

Somebody has to fight Bisping, and it looks like (1) Chris Weidman (who just beat a WW) or (2) Romero who had a close fight with a top MW.

Bisping vs Romero makes the most sense for me.

Lol @ duck. He was set to fight Weidman, not Romero

Romero refusing to fight Rockhold in September is an actual duck. Late replacements are an entirely different story
Weidman was injured, and Romero was on the table. Luke chose Bisping, and proceeded to get KO'd.

When ducking goes wrong.

Weidman was injured, and Romero was on the table. Luke chose Bisping, and proceeded to get KO'd.

When ducking goes wrong.
Derp. If he chose Romero, you'd be saying he ducked Ping

When shitposting goes wrong

Wasn't Romero still suspended when Rockhold fought Bisping? His suspension began January 12 and was 6 months. UFC 199 was on June 4.

Are you fucking retarded? Yoel was BANNED at the time. How could Luke turn down a fight with someone who literally wasn't allowed to fight? Don't believe Malki Kawa's blatant lies.

Back