Lucha Underground Signs Deal With Netflix

Well that Feb 15 date was a lie. Too bad.

Spring is the new debut date. Between March and May according to reports which is literally all of Spring. I'm guessing a week or two before Season 3 continues, so end of May.

That sucks it's coming out so close to the 2nd half of season 3. They should be releasing it early enough that people can get caught up before the show picks back up again. Plus I want them to release it so I can hurry up and 5 star the shit out of it.

Well that Feb 15 date was a lie. Too bad.

Spring is the new debut date. Between March and May according to reports which is literally all of Spring. I'm guessing a week or two before Season 3 continues, so end of May.

Not quite literally. They could debut on June 20. :)

It must be spring because LU is on Netflix.

I usually don't like outlaw wrestling but Lucha underground was pretty decent for an Indy fed.

I'm on episode 8 of season 1. Does any know why they're pushing Sexy Star so hard? It's on my last nerve.

I'm on episode 8 of season 1. Does any know why they're pushing Sexy Star so hard? It's on my last nerve.
In a nutshell, feminism. Not that I mind it, really.

Sexy Star didn't really start getting pushed until about season 2 and onward. Chavo Guerrero is a can.

I finished both seasons, and I still cannot figure it out.

Iviliesse accomplished more, and yet they barely said a word about her. Sexy star does jack and shit, and Vampiro slobs on her knob like an 18 year old on a leather couch.

They push who's popular. It's of course not a perfect metric, but Sexy Star has more Twitter followers than Prince Puma, Mil Muertes, and Fenix combined. Rey and Mundo both of course have a ton more than them but yeah no surprise there.

Is this available on the UK Netflix or just the US?

They push who's popular. It's of course not a perfect metric, but Sexy Star has more Twitter followers than Prince Puma, Mil Muertes, and Fenix combined. Rey and Mundo both of course have a ton more than them but yeah no surprise there.
Doesn't matter anymore. She unmasked and is pursuing a boxing career now. She will not be back for Season 4.

Doesn't matter anymore. She unmasked and is pursuing a boxing career now. She will not be back for Season 4.
Holy shit. She could have gotten somewhere with the big push she has been getting. Could have been like a Rey Mysterio of the divas here in the states, I couldn't get past that accent though. If she lost the mask, she lost a huge chunk of her marketability as well.

Changing athletic professions is a mistake at the age of 34.

Wonder which luchadora LU is going to push next.

Holy shit. She could have gotten somewhere with the big push she has been getting. Could have been like a Rey Mysterio of the divas here in the states, I couldn't get past that accent though. If she lost the mask, she lost a huge chunk of her marketability as well.

Changing athletic professions is a mistake at the age of 34.

Wonder which luchadora LU is going to push next.

If Ivelisse wasn't so injury prone I'd love it to be her, she's a bad ass...

Taya is great too.. and I wasn't huge on Mariposa at the start but she had some incredible matches this season and now I'm sold.

Lucha Underground does women's matches right in my opinion. Taya vs Cage was fucking amazing and the Sexy Star Mariposa No Mas match was a classic.

They don't really just push who is popular.

Sexy Star sucks, man. And she only has 80k twitter followers.

They don't really just push who is popular.

Sexy Star sucks, man. And she only has 80k twitter followers.

80k isn't a lot, but it is still more than those other former champions that I mentioned combined. But yeah I have no clue really how much of a draw any of them are

There's also a lot of AAA politics involved with all their shit, too, from what I understand.

- Great. They`re putting great wrestling matches. Johnny Mundo is great, Drago, Angelico put on great matches, Pentagon, PJ Black, Texano, Killshot, Prince Puma, and the girls, they`re all putting great matches, and the world need`s to see that.

I want Lucha action figures.:cool:

Last edited:
Back