Lucas Browne fails another test

Of course he is on something, it was obvious from the start.

The guy started training at 30 and suddenly he becomes the champ at 36 or 37.

Man, I gave him the benefit of the doubt last time and assumed there was some pretty dodgy shit going on because of the really suspect russian reffing and that crazy guy on the sidelines yelling at them to stop the round early etc etc...but this? Fucks sake. I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that much, considering how slimmed down he's gotten and ripped he's become in comparison to his previous bloated self.

Disappointing. I mean, shit it's not like everyone else isn't on the gear, but it still sucks having it confirmed. Briggs is obviously roided to the gills too so the fight should still go ahead. Bit of a spectacle fight anyway.

HAAHAHAHA all you who defended this cheater the first time should apologize right now.

Shanon can still take him.
Keep the fight, everybody ducking the champ is bad enough, weather it is Haye, Wilder, or Wlad.
Lets go champ!!!

Pretty shit news, even if he does have tainted supplements. I have no sympathy for him, he should of been more professional considering he got caught...how can people be so oblivious ?

Well, obviously it would be ridiculous to go ahead with Browne's bid for the WBA belt vs Briggs now. It would be a farce with these test results hanging over his head, so the 'BA should just sanction the bout between Luis Ortiz that he's got scheduled vs TBA December 10 for the belt. With Briggs brought in as his opponent.
On the Rogan podcast Monday Briggs insisted that he's ready to step into the ring "right now", so he's got no excuses for not taking the bout.

No one defending him this time huh?

Briggs is admittedly "lookin for the edge, champ," so he should understand this. Still sucks for him, though. He can't get in the damn ring.

This is a worse offense too. Last time was just lung assistor thing. Briggs would still beat him so i hope the fight still happens.

I thought of this because of the Ortiz situation.

Did Lucas Browne ever come up with an excuse for this?

Back