Lower Back Acne WTF

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score
I have no idea why this is happening but I noticed a few days ago that I had a few zits on my lower back. I thought it was odd but didn't think much of it but I just got out of the shower now and my lower back is looking nasty af. What the fuck is going on? It looks awful and is starting to kind of hurt too. I'm not on PEDs, I'm in my 30s so why is this happening?

It looks like this but on my thoracic and lower back.

body-acne.jpg

How can I look normal again? Any pro tips?

Maybe shower more then once a month?

Ask your bf to stop busting on your lower back.

That's what you get for that sergei av cunt

Change your sheets more than once a year bruh

You probably don't clean your ass good and poo particles are always there.

You need Murad Acne body wash, change you sheets at least twice a week. Lay off the dairy products and processed food.

Could possibly be a staph infection. Is it itchy?

Either way go see a doctor.

I'm not on PEDs, I'm in my 30s so why is this happening?

Clearly, someone is spiking your food with roids.
You should check with Jon Jones for advice on how to avoid this, I heard he has a similar issue.

Ask your bf to stop busting on your lower back.
Is that what caused your back acne?

You need Murad Acne body wash, change you sheets at least twice a week. Lay off the dairy products and processed food.
Good advice but why lay off the dairy products?

Bug bites maybe?
Definitely not. They are pimple.

Could possibly be a staph infection. Is it itchy?

Either way go see a doctor.
Shit, really? They are a little bit itchy and some are painful.

Could be irritation, or you've got a bug infestation.

I have no idea why this is happening but I noticed a few days ago that I had a few zits on my lower back. I thought it was odd but didn't think much of it but I just got out of the shower now and my lower back is looking nasty af. What the fuck is going on? It looks awful and is starting to kind of hurt too. I'm not on PEDs, I'm in my 30s so why is this happening?

It looks like this but on my thoracic and lower back.

body-acne.jpg

I don't know why this happened but we all know how to get rid of it...

Go and punch your ass-hole brother like you've been wanting to do and everything will return back to normal.

Good luck TS.

<RomeroSalute>

I do Judo, it could be from the mat or my GI even if I wash it all the time. Or thanks to some less hygienic training partners. :confused:

I don't know why this happened but we all know how to get rid of it...

Go and punch your ass-hole brother like you've been wanting to do and everything will return back to normal.

Good luck TS.

<RomeroSalute>
LMAO

That idiot didn't even go to my sister's bday dinner yesterday. He's too afraid to deal with me I guess.

Back