Social Low IQ Behaviours in Public

Maybe you were in this video, back in 2017. It's got worse since then:

I completely get it. If you are resting then sometimes people look at their phone during their down time. These guys aren't that bad. The bad ones are the ones who are live streaming or filming while they are working out.

I was astonished by the amount of trash and letting in America. Our cities are much cleaner as people don't litter everywhere

I have real issues with dumb old cunts with trolleys at the supermarket, they get in the way a lot, they should be guarding Luka Doncic

I'm not sure if it is the same everywhere else but at the Costco's around here they are full of seniors who will get aggressive and zombie like waiting for the "free samples". Ramming carts and blocking the aisle because they don't want to miss out on a tiny square of heated up frozen crap.

They also love going to the grocery stores after 4:00 pm or on the weekends when all the working class are trying to shop.

I was astonished by the amount of trash and letting in America. Our cities are much cleaner as people don't litter everywhere
It is a really shitty American thing. We don't take care of stuff that doesn't belong to us. It doesn't kill anyone to walk a few steps to drop off stuff in a garbage bin.

It is a really shitty American thing. We don't take care of stuff that doesn't belong to us. It doesn't kill anyone to walk a few steps to drop off stuff in a garbage bin.

People are arrogant and think they're above common courtesy unfortunately sir.

650lb OP
too heavy

I don't think what you observed is necesssarily a sign of low IQ; it sounds more like the people are just inconsidered selfish pricks.
This. Most of these are questions of empathy and being considerate ....social IQ maybe

Cunts walking left side of the pavement/road/path. I've been known to yell em get the fuck out of my way, I just walk thru them if they don't move. It's one of those things that really brings out my inner dawg and I'm ready to start throwing uppercuts. It bothers me so much that I should probably get help before I get locked up.

Some behaviours I have observed recently:

(1) There were two large bins in the crowd area at the Christmas Festival. One was full to the point you had to force rubbish into its slot to make it stay in. The other had plenty of space. There was less than six feet between them. People continued to approach the full one and ram rubbish into it, some of which fell back out.

(2) I live in a touristy area. Not only do people often throw empty takeaway food boxes and drink bottles and cans on the ground, often they still have food and drink in them. Sometimes they are full.

(3) I went to the library. Two of the computers have scanners and about 12 don't. Both of the computers with scanners were being used by people who weren't scanning. I asked the librarian and the librarian asked them and they refused to move to other computers.

(4) People in the gym sit on a weight machine for long periods usually on their phones, sometimes chatting to their friends. Not using the machine and not letting anyone else use it. Phones are banned in the gym but the ban isn't enforced.

(5) Most people don't indicate correctly at roundabouts. You can either guess what they're probably going to do and hope you're right, or wait for them to pass and often wait unnecessarily, or risk pulling or stepping out right in front of them. Related point: I have been driving at night a bit lately and loads of people have their dipped beams set dazzlingly high.

(6) People walk side by side in their groups occupying the entire pavement. If you are coming from behind you can't get past them except by stepping into the road. If you are approaching them they can obviously see you coming but do not let you past, if you won't step into the road you have to stop and they stop then grudgingly squeeze past you. Shout out to people who stop in groups and stand and talk in doorways/on busy pavements, stopping foot traffic.

(7) You're at the railway/tube etc. station and there's a staircase. There are multiple signs saying 'KEEP LEFT', colour coded green and red on each side so there can be no misunderstanding. People walk on the right.

(8) When I used to go skiing many chairlifts had four seats. Instead of four people getting on each one, almost every lift would go with empty places because people wouldn't sit with strangers, although there were long queues. I also remember walking round and round floor after floor of a large restaurant with a group of friends and acquaintances because they wouldn't sit at the same table as a stranger.

(9) Sometimes I travel somewhere I haven't been before. I am walking along the roads and streets trying to find my destination and junction after junction has no street signs (name of street). Sometimes you can walk several blocks or several hundred yards along a road before there is a sign. Sometimes there is a sign but it hasn't been maintained for years and is unreadable due to dirt, graffiti or overgrown vegetation. Sometimes I am looking for a certain number of a street and there can be dozens of buildings side by side with no number displayed. A few times I have tried to deliver post to a building (including returning books to libraries while they're shut) and there is no letter box (I walked all round to check).

(10) People often communicate incomplete or wrong information. Someone will put up a sign, something like 'Village Fair', and there is no date, month or year. Some of these signs are there for years. Someone will print a flier that says 'ring this number for tickets', maybe the flier even says 'no tickets available on the door', and they sell tickets on the door. Once I wanted to send some documents to an institution far away (a few years ago) and the instructions were to fax them. I tried to fax them and their fax machine had no paper and no one checked it. When I contacted them they said to send them by email.

Once I went to an evening event that involved a car park being open later than usual. If you leave your car there late it gets locked in overnight and you get fined. The event organisers' website and posters did not say whether the car park was open late or not. I wrote to them and their response did not answer the question. The car park website made no mention of it being open late that night. I wrote to the car park owners and they didn't answer. I asked the bus driver in the bus to and from the car park and he didn't know. He called his supervisor and his supervisor didn't know. I was prepared to get locked in, stay in a hotel etc. and then demand they waive the fine and pay for the hotel, and sue them if they didn't, however it was open late.

Edit: technically invoice not fine, only the government can fine.

I see this kind of thing continuously. All the people involved work, marry, have children, vote and have full rights and responsibilities.

The pavement walking thing is a massive bugbear of mine too.

Also, whenever someone is walking down the pavement glued to their phone I deliberately stand still and allow them to walk straight into me. Then give them a stinking look. Your fucking phone can wait a few minutes, grow up.

Asian families at the airport. For some reason they always stop in front of the entrance after they enter. I give them a pass because they are tourists.

People who play videos on their phone in public. I give old people a pass because they are old. They probably don’t know how to use Bluetooth. I get annoyed at young people who do it.

people talking on their phone using the speaker so everybody is just forced to listen to their yelly conversation.
Walked past a lady outside a hospital talking on her phone about how she was narcaned at work... and said it super casually like it wasn't that big a deal. People will casually say stuff in public on speakerphone that I wouldn't admit under congressional subpoena.

nonoob said:

If you're not willing to kill or cripple this kind of person, or give them life in solitary, which are the only ways to stop them for sure, immediate unpleasant physical consequences is absolutely the way to go to reduce their nuisance behaviour.

Proverbs 26

3 - A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

6 - He that sendeth a message by the hand of a fool cutteth off the feet, and drinketh damage.

11 - As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

People who don't return shopping carts.

Waiting for the poster who thinks returning your cart is capitalist servitude and by not returning it you are sticking it to the man or whatever basement dwelling commie incel shit....

Some behaviours I have observed recently:

(1) There were two large bins in the crowd area at the Christmas Festival. One was full to the point you had to force rubbish into its slot to make it stay in. The other had plenty of space. There was less than six feet between them. People continued to approach the full one and ram rubbish into it, some of which fell back out.

(2) I live in a touristy area. Not only do people often throw empty takeaway food boxes and drink bottles and cans on the ground, often they still have food and drink in them. Sometimes they are full.

(3) I went to the library. Two of the computers have scanners and about 12 don't. Both of the computers with scanners were being used by people who weren't scanning. I asked the librarian and the librarian asked them and they refused to move to other computers.

(4) People in the gym sit on a weight machine for long periods usually on their phones, sometimes chatting to their friends. Not using the machine and not letting anyone else use it. Phones are banned in the gym but the ban isn't enforced.

(5) Most people don't indicate correctly at roundabouts. You can either guess what they're probably going to do and hope you're right, or wait for them to pass and often wait unnecessarily, or risk pulling or stepping out right in front of them. Related point: I have been driving at night a bit lately and loads of people have their dipped beams set dazzlingly high.

(6) People walk side by side in their groups occupying the entire pavement. If you are coming from behind you can't get past them except by stepping into the road. If you are approaching them they can obviously see you coming but do not let you past, if you won't step into the road you have to stop and they stop then grudgingly squeeze past you. Shout out to people who stop in groups and stand and talk in doorways/on busy pavements, stopping foot traffic.

(7) You're at the railway/tube etc. station and there's a staircase. There are multiple signs saying 'KEEP LEFT', colour coded green and red on each side so there can be no misunderstanding. People walk on the right.

(8) When I used to go skiing many chairlifts had four seats. Instead of four people getting on each one, almost every lift would go with empty places because people wouldn't sit with strangers, although there were long queues. I also remember walking round and round floor after floor of a large restaurant with a group of friends and acquaintances because they wouldn't sit at the same table as a stranger.

(9) Sometimes I travel somewhere I haven't been before. I am walking along the roads and streets trying to find my destination and junction after junction has no street signs (name of street). Sometimes you can walk several blocks or several hundred yards along a road before there is a sign. Sometimes there is a sign but it hasn't been maintained for years and is unreadable due to dirt, graffiti or overgrown vegetation. Sometimes I am looking for a certain number of a street and there can be dozens of buildings side by side with no number displayed. A few times I have tried to deliver post to a building (including returning books to libraries while they're shut) and there is no letter box (I walked all round to check).

(10) People often communicate incomplete or wrong information. Someone will put up a sign, something like 'Village Fair', and there is no date, month or year. Some of these signs are there for years. Someone will print a flier that says 'ring this number for tickets', maybe the flier even says 'no tickets available on the door', and they sell tickets on the door. Once I wanted to send some documents to an institution far away (a few years ago) and the instructions were to fax them. I tried to fax them and their fax machine had no paper and no one checked it. When I contacted them they said to send them by email.

Once I went to an evening event that involved a car park being open later than usual. If you leave your car there late it gets locked in overnight and you get fined. The event organisers' website and posters did not say whether the car park was open late or not. I wrote to them and their response did not answer the question. The car park website made no mention of it being open late that night. I wrote to the car park owners and they didn't answer. I asked the bus driver in the bus to and from the car park and he didn't know. He called his supervisor and his supervisor didn't know. I was prepared to get locked in, stay in a hotel etc. and then demand they waive the fine and pay for the hotel, and sue them if they didn't, however it was open late.

Edit: technically invoice not fine, only the government can fine.

I see this kind of thing continuously. All the people involved work, marry, have children, vote and have full rights and responsibilities.

There should be additional emoticons for such posts

There's a couple of people at my gym who like to leave their water bottles or towels on one machine while they go use another machine or socialize.

Back