Louis Theroux meets fans of female body builders - BBC (old video)

I came for the bbc. Severely dissapointed.

"Mark" is creepy as fuck. However, Maria is creepier...and that's saying a lot.

He should do one where he meets WMMA fans.

Beta cucks.

Shmoes.

It's a fetish where men enjoy being physically dominated by powerful women. A lot of female bodybuilders make money doing private sessions on the side.

Shmoes.

It's a fetish where men enjoy being physically dominated by powerful women. A lot of female bodybuilders make money doing private sessions on the side.

I think it's a matter of beta cucks not being able to compete and succeed at conventional dating, thus they create niches for themselves and pretend to like fat girls or these ugly bodybuilders to cope.

I think it's a matter of beta cucks not being able to compete and succeed at conventional dating, thus they create niches for themselves and pretend to like fat girls or these ugly bodybuilders to cope.

No, cuck is quite a specific fetish. The word is being diluted by the millions of people using it incorrectly, but technically the definition has not changed.

No, cuck is quite a specific fetish. The word is being diluted by the millions of people using it incorrectly, but technically the definition has not changed.

I was using cuck in its watered down version. I like using that word as an insult. :p

To be a cuck you have to have a girl first. These dorks don't qualify for cucks.

They aren't hurting me.

Have fun.

I was using cuck in its watered down version. I like using that word as an insult. :p

To be a cuck you have to have a girl first. These dorks don't qualify for cucks.

I think it's inevitable that this will become the new definition.

Nah. I deal with these types of dudes. Some of them are losers, yes. But many of them are successful and able to pull plenty of women. Though they have these fetishes that go unfulfilled because the average girl won’t participate in them. So they seek out those that do. Some even stop dating because they feel it’s a waste of time, as they don’t want regular women who aren’t kinky lol.

that scene with the dude blowing his nose. hilarious. they purposely left that in the final edit to really capture that dude's creepiness.

Nah. I deal with these types of dudes. Some of them are losers, yes. But many of them are successful and able to pull plenty of women. Though they have these fetishes that go unfulfilled because the average girl won’t participate in them. So they seek out those that do. Some even stop dating because they feel it’s a waste of time, as they don’t want regular women who aren’t kinky lol.

Feel bad for them. I just like legs and feet along with boobs and ass. But it not a fetish since I don' find most women to have nice ones. It depends on the woman she has to first be not fat or over weight and attractive and well kept.

Occasional anal is nice. I also must finish everywhere

Feel bad for them. I just like legs and feet along with boobs and ass. But it not a fetish since I don' find most women to have nice ones. It depends on the woman she has to first be not fat or over weight and attractive and well kept.

Occasional anal is nice. I also must finish everywhere
You think I care about any of this . . . Why???

Back