LOTS of used Zebra mats for sale.

RBMBJJ

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Know someone who wants to start their own school? We are shutting down our Florida martial arts school and will likely be selling our used Zebra grappling mats, wall pads, and pole pads. Most of the Zebra mats are in very good condition. A few are in "Average" shape. The wall pads still look great, and the pole pads are virtually new. Rather than put them in storage, I'd prefer to sell the mats/pads to someone who can use them. Probably somewhere around 1500 square feet of Zebra grappling mats, and enough wall pads to go around the block. We'll let them go for a good deal. Wellllll below what Zebra sells its used pieces for after events. Reply if you're interested.

Know someone who wants to start their own school? We are shutting down our Florida martial arts school and will likely be selling our used Zebra grappling mats, wall pads, and pole pads. Most of the Zebra mats are in very good condition. A few are in "Average" shape. The wall pads still look great, and the pole pads are virtually new. Rather than put them in storage, I'd prefer to sell the mats/pads to someone who can use them. Probably somewhere around 1500 square feet of Zebra grappling mats, and enough wall pads to go around the block. We'll let them go for a good deal. Wellllll below what Zebra sells its used pieces for after events. Reply if you're

What color are they? Where can I go to see them?

Would I be able to come by this week to see them? Are they available immediately?

Know someone who wants to start their own school? We are shutting down our Florida martial arts school and will likely be selling our used Zebra grappling mats, wall pads, and pole pads. Most of the Zebra mats are in very good condition. A few are in "Average" shape. The wall pads still look great, and the pole pads are virtually new. Rather than put them in storage, I'd prefer to sell the mats/pads to someone who can use them. Probably somewhere around 1500 square feet of Zebra grappling mats, and enough wall pads to go around the block. We'll let them go for a good deal. Wellllll below what Zebra sells its used pieces for after events. Reply if you're interested.

I know someone looking to open up a gym here in central FL might be a match. Do you still have them available?

Back